me: she is beautiful yes but im not on that with her.

Aaliyah: you can keep lying to me and yourself but I know.

Janet finished and we both walked in. I stood there and janet turned and I just admired her beauty. she flashed that million dollar smile and I stared at her and all that sweat coming off her body.

Janet: Earth to Ciara! Ci!

Me: Huh? What you say?

Janet: I said do you want to get lunch after this.

Me: yeah,yeah sure.

Aaliyah looked at me and laughed and I brushed her off. She was right.
---------------
Janet

We was sitting outside the ice cream shop as the sun was setting. Ciara and I hanged out all day. It was nice to have company considering what has been going on the past couple days. I haven't talked to Lauren nor devante since then. I've seen Lauren but every time she tried to talk to me I would walk away. We will never be friends again and I hope she understand that.

Ciara: Jay?

Me: Yeah

Ciara: What you thinking about?

Me: A lot. Everything.

I started playing with my ice cream. We sat quiet for a minute.

Ciara: Let's get back to the dorm.

Me: Okay.

We got up and threw our trash away and got into ciaras car. She started it up and pulled from the parking lot.

Dj: We gonna slow it down and take it back a little bit. Here's LL cool J ft boys 2 men "hey lover"

Me: O h my god I love this song

Ciara: So do I

She turned it up as the music started playing. We rapped the song together while she was driving.
Us: "hey lover, hey lover, this is more than a crush
Lover, hey lover, this is more than a crush"