"I hear you talking but I ain't listening." He laughed.

"I love you Sammy, I really do but not the way you and everybody else want me to."

"Sim just listen- Sim!" He called out as I closed the guest room door. I stood there for a minute taking everything in.

When I walked in the room he was straightening up, preparing for bed. I played with my fingers standing by the door not sure on what to say.

"Can you talk to me?" I asked sitting on the bed.

"What you wanna talk about?" He asked looking at me for a quick second.

"I dont know, I just want to talk to you."

"Alright, so talk." He chuckled.

"Are you upset?"

"Yeah."

"Why didn't you tell me about Sammy and Nailah?"

"That's not my place, he told me out of spite and I wasn't going to do that to you. I didn't even know you was listening or I never would of said it."

"It doesn't change anything."

"Despite what anybody think, I told him everything about us from when I started catching feelings to when we first started getting sexual. If he was feeling any type of way he should of told one of us like a real nigga and not pretend to support us."

"I mean-"

"Yo you good?" Stunna and Dice asked coming in the room.

"I'm gucci."

"You think-"

"I said I'm gucci son." Bhris cut Dice off. "He still my brother and we'll talk about it when he sober, I'm good."

"Sim you good?" Stunna asked and I nodded.

"Aight well we'll see y'all in the morning." Dice added.

"Good looks, close my door for me." Bhris said.

"Were you really going to just forget about us if Sammy said you couldn't talk to me?" I asked.

"Ain't no denying our chemistry Sim but yeah. I would have fought temptation and continued being there for you just as a friend."

"I guess I should stop asking questions I don't want the answer to." I mumbled putting my head down.

"Maybe you shouldn't."

"Bhris can you-"

"Simone I don't want to talk no more, I'm tired. Tired because I'm sleep deprived, tired of fucking arguing, tired of defending this between us, tired of every-fucking-thing Simone."

"Tired of this relationship?" I asked looking at him.

"Tired of you." He looked back at me.

"Okay." I nodded putting my head down so he wouldn't see the tears in my eyes.

"Simone you know-"

"It's okay, I get it I do." I sat up grabbing my phone and my shoes. "I'll just leave you alone, sorry for everything."

"Where are you going? C'mon Sim chill, I'm sorry. I'm speaking out of anger."

"Don't worry about it, your sleepy ass tired right?"

I put on my shoes and slammed his door, I walked past all of them as they looked confused. I opened the front door as the rain was coming down heavy, I started walking down the street.