The line was silent for a moment Sweetness had to check to see if her madam was still on. She prepared herself for the bitch match. "What do you mean not exactly? What you do Ron?" Shock filled Sweets causing her mouth to gap at the apparent stress that hit her eardrum.
She was loss for words.

Ronnie knew that her sister had been waiting to catch Slim slippin' for ages now. The one time that she did Sweetness fucked it all up." I thought I shot that mufucka but, I missed and hit the chick he was dancing with." embarressment flushed her complexion. "Breeze was-" her big sister scoffed not even hearing that.
Sweets knew that sorry explanation wasn't gonna fly, but it was worth the try.

"Yo, I don't wanna hear the excuses. You should of been on your shit Ronnie; you never fuckin' miss ! Now your tigger finger is all wobbly bobbly all of a sudden."
"I know I wanted to get 'em for you I swear, but things happened."
Sweets is her sister's keeper to the fullest. Maybe even to a fault when she became a hit woman for her and, her mans in secrecy. It was the move back then when Ronnie was reckless and just didn't give a fuck about not a damn soul.

Soon enough, her perspective of herself elevated when she birthed a beautiful babygirl called after her father, that is a flame created from love. Now that she's a family woman she figured 'When you know better you do better.' So, Sweetness buckled down, but still could pop a bullet or two when shit got outta hand.
"You know what I'm not even mad at you." She admitted quietly.
"I know you feel obligated, she continued on as Ronnie listened attentively , but this bone is between me and Slim. I'll find a way to handle it myself he gotta see me.
I'm a woman of my word so I won't ask you to put no one else in the dirt. You got a family now I understand that. You are offically retired, bitch." She chuckled to lighten her young sister up.

Ronnie smiled one of slight relief.
The word 'bitch' didn't even faze the young women as, it was just simply a way of calling eachother 'girl'.
"Thank you I appreciate it but, I need you to cut me my last fat check you feel? I need my coins because I did hit somebody close to him. I know his ass is tight cause he don't have not one clue who did it." Ronnie boosted shamelessly.

"You know I come clutch, money not even a problem. Just watch yaself and keep ya ears to the streets. I don't want nothing happening to you too. We all we got." She advised. Sweets already knew this but, her sister always loves to remind her. You could never be too careful. "I know this, you just call me if you need an extra foot to dig up his ass, ahite?"

Her hate still ran deep for Slim, for
the grimey shit he did to her sister.
Especially since she was the one to introduce them thinkin' he was a cool dude. "I'll think about it , they giggled
together at sweetness' craziness it's just the way she says shit, you gotta cut some ties with Sweetness now. You a family woman now doing big things. I hear you just opened up a shop Ms. Royalty Only.
I give mad props when they are due.
I'm proud of you Ronnie."

"Well you know I'm tryna be one of them wholesome mufuckas. I'm taking it one day at a time."
Sweetness informed her sister pouring herself one more shot of Crown for the night. "That's all you can do. You know the streets don't fuck with us that tough now days."
"You sho' right. I miss you, we need to keep in touch more since it's not all about business with you anymore." Ronnie confessed from the confines of her heart. "Yea ?, I'll keep in touch more. I love you Ronnie bitch."
Her big sister declared with goofiness but sincerity. " I love you too bitch, always." Ronnie toasted her glass to the air before she downed it.

~ ~ ~

My eyes shot open as if it were burdensome, to the intense torture that my right shoulder was inflicting upon me. 'What happened ?
Why am I in my room at my Pop's crib ?' My nerves and sweat glands went into overdrive when a gauze with my own blood gushing came in contact with my sight.
'Somebody tried to smoke me ?!
Since when ?'