Definitely The Bit Where Worst Gets His Dick Sucked, I Promise

Wolf teleported Worst onto the couch and smiled at him nervously, I should point out that Wolf is still completely naked with a glowing ecto-rection right now.
"W-what do you mean intimate?" Worst said, slightly frigtened.
"Hey calm down, I won't bite..." Wolf gently pets Worsts shaking head.
"S-sorry..." Worst seems to be trying to look at anything other than the glowing member, he still seems uncomfortable.
"I mean that, well..." He thinks for a second "Sin?..."
Worsts eyes widen at this, and his head is invaded by an army of OUO, he stares at Wolf right in the eyes.
"S-Sin!!!???" Worst is blushing again.
"Hey, come on, I can help you..." Said Wolf reassuringly, Worst seems slightly relieved by his calm tone.
"But h-how do you know?..."  Worst said, obivious.
"Thaaaats not important..." Replied Wolf, not willing to admit to the extreme amounts of porn he had hidden from Worst by simply labelling the folder "Mettaton Screenshots".
Wolf gently reached down into Worsts shorts.  "You trust me, right Worst?" Asked Wolf, to which Worst simply nods.

Unsurprisingly, a spectral member had decided to answer the arousal that saturated this situation, Wolf grasped it gently, getting a sharp intake of breath from Worst, cause they breathe, despite not having lungs...
...
...fuck it, lets roll with it.
Wolf smiled a bit, still blushing, but less. He began to move his hand up and down, slowly and gently jerking Worst.
Worst was shuddering from this, as Wolf began to slowly increase in speed, Worst started moaning softly.
Worst attempted to stop these lewd, involuntary sounds but alas he could not, and so, it would seem he decided to try and blush loud enough to drown out the moans, seriously, Wolfs jerking a fucking light house right now.

Wolf slid Worsts shorts down, revealing the glowing skeledick, Wolf gulped slightly, nervous before slowly leaning down and gently licking the tip with a wet ectotongue.
"W-wo~ !!! Worst was cut off as Wolf placed his member into his mouth, swirling with his exceptionally long tongue, Both Wolf and Worst were blushing like crazy as Wolf serviced Worsts dick, Wolf was looking nervous, yet slowly getting more confident and Worst just looked like...    ...Worst.

Wolf, with his growing confidence began to move faster on Worst, Worst for his part didn't have a lot left in him, he gripped the sofa tightly and spluttered out "W-Wolf!" Before releasing a load of sticky skele-semen into Wolfs mouth.
((Im not sugar coating this))
Wolf pulled away after this, rubbing his skull with the towel to remove any cum that wasn't absorbed already by his tongue.
"Worst?..." Wolf asked "Worst are you ok?..."

Worst took a while to respond "I-I guess..., this is all just s-so u-unexpected...."
"Do you wanna do me, or...?...." Wolf enquired...
"..."  Worst kinda just stared at Wolf for a bit...
Worst is still fucking blushing like a police light
"O-ok..."