lazy days

Everyday can be total hell but after meeting Amanda it was like having something new to look forward to everyday. She was just the one thing that Daniel couldnt seem to predict. That was probably the one thing that interested him about her. Then again he didnt really know her. Even that same day after meeting her people were already hating on her. He just wished he got to walk her home that day. Amanda always seemed to dissapear after school. Nobody knew were she walked to or who picked her up, making his chances very slim.

"Aye yo Danny boy!" daniel looked over and saw lizzy walking over to him. Great he didnt need this skank ruining his mood today. Its been a two days since he last saw  Amanda and mean while this hoe was talking shit about Amanda. The only reason lizzys doing it though is because daniel dated lizzy for a year and two months. Yeah, hell knows how he survived that.

'What do you want lizzy. Im not in the mood to see your face right now" he said as she approached him and grabbed him by the arm. She wrapped herself around him like if holding on to deart life and whined.

"What you dont like me no more? Is it cause of that chick Amanda? Is that it?" she cried and tried nibbling his ear. This is the exact kind of thing he didnt like from her. All the unessacery attention and shit. Like for real what are these chicks thinking? They dont want to be labeled as hoes yet they still act and dress like them.

 "Lizzy I never said i didnt like you. Just get off before i drop kick your ass" He said as he pushed her off. She cocked a hip and gave him a death stare. Yeah she had it in for him bad but shes just not what he needed right now. What he needed is to go home and go to bed. 

He ditched Lizzy while she sass talked him and skated over to his own house where hopefully he'll get some quiet. as he walked in, it wasnt quiet.

 "I said id be there before next week Carl! --No! i dint tell him that at all! I said that i would be able to make the bussiness trip for about two days. --Yes my son is living with me you dumbass--Yeah well same to you dude" Click. To daniel that all sounded like usual Bussniess to him. He ran up the stairs to his room and took out his piece as he prepared a blunt. Two hits and he'd be out cold.