Part one of one

After a hellish day at work in heaven, Cas comes home to a seemingly empty and quiet bunker. He finds a note on the table "ran to town for some grub" -Sam. Cas is excited yet confused because their is no sign of Dean.
     "Babe! Baby!? Dean, where are you? You know we are alone right?" yelled Cas. He makes his way to Dean's room to find it empty. Getting a little nervous he just walks down the hall still calling for Dean. A few rooms down he hears music then turns to the right to see another note but this time from Dean it states "Cas' own room".
     Cas slowly opens the door to see Dean sitting on a freshly made bed with a big grin on his face. Cas clearly sees a bulge in Dean's pants even larger than normal. Suddenly Cas realizes what his new secret boyfriend is planning.
     Dean gets up and begins towards Cas removing his shirt. To their surprise neither of them feel nervous or pressured because they know how they feel about eachother. Without realizing it Cas has removed his coat, shoes, tie and blazer. Dean rips off the last layer revealing Cas' muscles. Simultaneously they grab eachother, ruthlessly giving the most love filled, vigorous kisses to the other. Cas takes control, grabs Dean at the hips and throws him on the bed and strattles him. Never breaking the kiss, Dean pulls Cas' pants off slipping his hands into his boxers then pushing them down. In one swift motion, Cas flips Dean to his hands and knees. He hesitates, not knowing if Dean can take it. When he hears Dean say "Cas, dammit, fuck me!" he knows exactly what to do. He starts with his finger, Dean moans in pure ecstasy. Straightening back up, Cas begins giving Dean what they both want. In and out slowly untill Dean shouts "faster!". Cas gets weak in his hips, from the strongest orgasm he has ever experienced, sweat dripping down both of their naked bodies, moans pour off their lips. The moans and grunts get louder and louder untill Cas pulls out. He lays Dean out on his back to pleasure him. "Are you going to blow me Cas?" asked Dean. "I think This, Cas has never done before but he doesn't worry because he knows how much Dean loves him. Cas starts with a kiss then lowers to kiss Dean's hot neck, slowly moving his hands down Dean's abs then finally reaching his hips. Dean assures Cas that he doesn't have to do it but Cas shuts him up. Dean looks down to see Cas' dark hair moving up and down. "Your lips feel so good" said Dean. Unable to control his feelings Dean lets out the loudest moan he has in a long time. Cas finished him off with a quick hand job.
     When they are done, they lie down in bed never putting their clothes back on. Dean falls asleep quickly in the safe arms of his naked boyfriend. For a while Cas is worried, thinking about the possible awkwardness and silence between them. He thinks about the possibility of their bond being ruined forever, this thought scares him so much that he begins crying and trembling.
     With Cas' shaking Dean wakes up. He turns his head to see Cas' teary eyes desperately staring into Dean's now open eyes. Without a word Dean kisses Cas on his quivering lips until he falls back to sleep.
     This comforted Cas in the best way and his tears clear up quickly because he realizes that their love is too strong to ever be broken. He knows he will never lose the love of Dean Winchester. All that is left to do is propose.