Those Seven Minutes After You Die...

Start from the beginning

Next, you see your father. They say a man does not become a father until the day he holds his child. This is what you see. You get to witness a man become a father.

But what's the point of all this? Why are you seeing this? Well, think of what you're seeing. Think of what your feeling. The first thought you give about your parents, determines your life with them forever.

When you saw your mother for the first time; when you saw your father for the first time...

Did you feel love, or hate?

The Second Minute

During your second minute, you see your best friends. You experience the best moments you had with them. And, the worst moments.

You experience the moment you and her went to California, and stuck your heads out the backseat window, making cat sounds at walking pedestrians. You experience your worst fight, when she didn't look at you for two weeks.

You experience the time you and him bonded at school while the other friend was gone. How he made you life by saying idiotic things that slipped off his tongue. And you remember when he swore to never forgive you.

You remember when she nearly cried at the song you wrote for her, thanking her for being there for you. You remember when you moved away from her.

You recall the day she picked you up from being alone, and gave you friends. And you recall finding out that she had secrets of her own.

You recall meeting her, and when she listened to you talk and talk about the guy who broke your heart. And you remember her not giving you her trust.

You remember meeting him at a football game, and learning that this accidental person, would one day be a big part of your life. And you remember being told you couldn't have him.

You remember confiding in him at a dance, telling him your deepest secrets, and falling in love. You remember when he said he wanted to die.

The Third Minute

In the third minute, you remember the people you fell in love with. In this experience, you almost fall in love with them again.

It starts with your first infatuation. When you thought you were in love, and realized how undoubtedly crazy you were. The beginning stabs your mind, and flows throughout your veins like water through a clear pipe. The day you realized you wanted to be with each other. It set you up for a year of heartbreaks, and smiles. And trust.

And then you said goodbye. And you moved on. Alone, for about a year and a half. You stayed alone. Not needing the love you thought you had found. Swore to yourself that love didn't exist. You made yourself that promise the night he said goodbye, and you cried in your mother's arms for twenty minutes. You promised that even though you would move on, you couldn't trust yourself with anyone else, ever again.