Elizabeth Salvatore ( An Elijah & Klaus love triangle)

Lizzie’s P.O.V.

I was lying down on my bed in my room. I’ve lived in Florida for a while now,  but I decided to go back to where it all started, where my life changed for ever. So I packed up my stuff went to the airport bought a ticket to Virginia.(skip the plane) I got out of the airport and called the taxi. “Mystic Falls please,” “there’s nothing there, what are you going do there?” he asked me. “I don’t think it’s any of your buisness now please drive, “I said looking at him in the eyes. “it’s none of buisness and now I drive,” he repeated after me. I smiled. It took a few hours but we made it. I looked at the guy in the eyes. “ I don’t need to pay you because you were also visiting and now you’re going to leave” he repeated after me, turned around and left. I walked in town. I saw ‘Mystic Grill’ in flashing lights so I crossed the streets and went inside. It looked fine so I went to the bar and asked for a drink. “ID please” I looked at him in the eyes and said “I don’t need to,” he turned around and prepared my drink. Then I saw a guy taking a seat next to me, about 16 yrs old. “I’ve never seen you before, are you new in town?” “yeah I got here about an hour ago” “ by the way, I’m Jeremy” “ Elizabeth, but you can call me Lizzie, everybody does,” I said to him, smiling. He smiled back. ‘he’s cute’ I thought. “would you like a tour of the town?” he asked me. “how could I say no to someone who asks politely,” I said smiling. “Jer I’m going out with Stefan! Who’s this?” “Elena this Lizzie, Lizzie this is my sister, Elena,” I looked at her and froze. “are you alright?” “yeah, you just remind me of someone I hate” “okay…” “it’s not you, I’m sorry it’s just that she did something that’s worth killing for,  but I’m sure you’re not like her,” I said to her, smiling. “well it was nice meeting you Lizzie,” “you too Elena” “what’s the name of the person?” “ you don’t know her, her name was Katherine Pierce” at the name, she froze and so did Jeremy. “what? You know her?” “huh yeah,” “ where is she, have you seen her lately?”

 “she left town a few weeks ago…” “no, she’ll come back if she came here, there’s a reason, anyways, what about that tour Jeremy?” I turned to him smiling. “sure” he returned the smile. “be careful you two!” “we will Elena!” he shouted back. We were walking around. Jeremy was showing me the town. He showed me where he goes to school. “are gonna come to school?” “maybe I have to register though,” “well we can go now, the main office is open,” he said as he pulled me inside. “excuse me, my friend here would like to register to Mystic high,” he said. The women looked at me. I paid she gave me my schedule and we walked out of the school. “that was easy, now tomorrow you’ll go to the same school as me!” I laughed at his excitement. “what?” “nothing, it’s just that you’re so excited and you don’t even know anything about me,” “well tell me something about you then” he smiled. “alright, when I was younger, I had two brothers,” “what happened to them?” “I don’t know,” “I’m sorry, what was their name?” “the oldest was Damon and the other was Stefan,” and when I said the two names, he froze. “Jer, are you okay?” he didn’t answer. “Hey little Gilbert!” I heard behind me. I turned around and I was shocked with who I saw but so was he. “Damon?” “Lizzie? I thought you died!” he shouted. I ran and hugged him. He hugged back. “I thought you guys died back in 1864!” “when did you turn?” “the first day you saw Katherine, well that night she said I could be of use to her so, she… she changed me,” looking at him, and I could feel the tears streaming down my face. “that bitch!” “it’s okay Damon, at least I'm here right?” he looked at me and smiled, “ yeah”, “ so have you seen Stefan?” “yeah he’s off with his girlfriend” “Elena?” he looked at me puzzled. “yeah, how’d you know?” “I met her earlier at the grill” “well I was just heading there now, would you care to join me?” “only if Jeremy comes too”, he nodded, so I took Jeremy's hand and we headed to the grill. “hey Jeremy! Over here!” a guy with sandy blond hair shouted. “coming! Hey lizzie I want you to meet my friends” “you mean Elena's friends” Damon said with a tone I didn’t recognize. “sure I would love to meet them” I told him with a smile. He took my hand and lead me to them.

“hey guys, this is Lizzie” “hi, nice to meet you, Jeremy desperately wanted me to meet you” I said with a smile. The first to introduce himself was a guy with dark brown hair. “hey I’m Tyler, the blond one is Caroline, over there is Matt,” he said pointing to the guy from earlier, “ and there is Bonnie” he finished. We talked for hours until Elena and Stefan came to join us. “hey guys!” I turned around to see Elena and Stefan walking towards us, hand in hand. ‘ I’m happy for him’. “hey Elena, we were-” “Lizzie?!” “Stefan!” I ran up to him and hugged him. “we thought you died back in 1864!” “well the thing is, I’ve been a vampire since the first day since Katherine arrived to Mystic Falls” “what do you mean?” “she…” “Lizzie?” “she turned me” “I’m gonna kill her for making you go through this!” he looked furious and they were all looking at us, puzzled. “sorry, I didn’t tell you, I’m Stefan and Damon’s sister, hey!” I gave them an innocent smile which only Elena returned. “ so you’re telling me that you’re Damon Salvatore’s sister?” Caroline asked me. “yep” I said, popping out the ‘p’. “you have to know to, that he got cocky over the years,” she said to me with smile. “I know I’ve noticed,” I said, giggling. “I heard that!” he said from behind me. “it was on purpose!” I said back.

"anyways, i'm gonna go, i'm hungry" "we can order something if you want?" "not that kind of hungry Caroline" "right sorry" i laughed, and when that happened Matt, Jeremy, Tyler, Damon and Stefan all looked at me like a was a goddess. Even my brothers, gross right? Anyways, i shook it off but all the girls were looking at them in a strange way, and then turned their gaze to me.

"what is it?" they shook their heads and returned to their conversations. i got up and waved goodbye and left. 

when i was almost at the entrance, i could hear them talking. "it looked like you were hypnotized by her laugh or something, i don't know what it was but it sure was strange. i let out a giggle but this time it wasn't only they boys, it was every guy in the grill. i found it weird and then, something caught my eye in a far corner of the grill. Elena was sitting there, smirking. but i looked back at our table and Elena was there too. then, it clicked. the girl i never wanted to see again was back in Mystic Falls, the bitch who turned me and made me turn off my humanity for 10 years straight, not that Damon and Stefan know that. i ran to the corner. 

"Katherine" "missed me?"