The Alpha and His Mate chapter 15

Start from the beginning

Michael and Daniel bowed their heads before leaving.

Eric on the other hand just stood there, before walking up to Raven.

"Good job, alpha." He said as he bowed his head.

For the whole entire time I've been here, Eric had never once called Raven alpha or bow his head to him.

I peeked my head around to see that Raven had a slight smile on his lips as Eric left.

After Eric left, I decided to get into my clothes while Raven showered. He told me that he was going to spend the whole day with me. I was so excited I couldn't get rid of the smile on my face.

He also told me that the mark will cause two things to happen to me.

One, it would cause my emotions to be on edge. In other words I was going to be very emotional for a few days.

The second thing, I was sure was a curse of the mark. Raven had said that for a she-wolf, after she is marked she goes into heat and the only way to bring her out of heat is to fully mate. The heat is very strong and painful if she does not mate. But because I was human, Raven wasn't sure it would happen. I hoped it wouldn't happen.

It's not that I didn't want to be mated with Raven, it was just that I didn't want to get pregnant and have a big stomach for nine months, and I didn't want to be like those girls who get pregnant in high school. I know there is protection and all, but would it protect me from getting pregnant from a werewolf?

I didn't want to worry about that, especially since Raven and I were going to spend the day together.

After Raven and I were ready, we went to this small diner in town. Raven told me he used to always come here when he was younger, but he cut himself off short before giving me any more information about his childhood.

As we sat down in a booth, I looked around and took in the quaint little dinner. It had soft and warm browns on the walls, darker brown on the bottom half and a lighter brown on the top. The chairs were covered with a dark chocolate brown leather covering and the tops had a deep rich red cushion. The waiters uniforms consisted of all red and brown shoes.

I looked back to Raven to see him starring at me. He was just watching me. Under his gaze, I felt slightly uncomfortable, but I liked him giving me attention. I smiled at him, feeling my insides warm up and a blush coming onto my face.

"What?" I asked still smiling like an idiot. "Is there something on my face?"

"Oh nothing." He said as he moved my hair away from my neck. "You're beautiful. Just perfect." He leaned across the table and planted a soft delicate kiss on my forehead.

My smile seemed to grow wider after he did that. A few seconds after that our waiter came.

"Well, isn't it about time I see you, Raven." She said as she gave Raven a hug as he stood up.

Jealousy came over me in a flash. Even though the waiter was much older than me and Raven, I couldn't help the feeling of being jealous that she had a better relationship with him than me right now.

They talked as though they were close good friends. Something that I knew me and Raven weren't yet. I could feel the pull I had with him and that was the only thing that pulled us together, but he never really did take the time to know me, then again he's a werewolf. Maybe things are done differently.

I shook my head mentally. Today was going to be a good day and I didn't want to have a mood. I had started to pay attention to Raven and the waitress' conversation now.