Chapter 1

🌼Lucy's Pov🌼

I then started looking around my room for a sliver object. My razor. Where is that damn razor?  I thought to myself. I've misplaced that damn thing. I took about five minutes looking for it. I was going to cut myself, but I remembered what Zuru told me. I threw the stupid razor across my room and started crying. Why was I crying?

~flashback to 30 mins ago~

Text

Zuru: for every 1 cut you make I'll make 10 on myself

Lucy: No don't

Zuru: its your punishment for what you did.

Lucy: *sighs* fine...

~end of flashback~

I didn't want him to cut so I just cried until I fell asleep.

...

I woke up tired as always. I wiped my eyes and checked my phone. I had gotten a few texts from some random girls that like my ex. The text were the same as always. He loves me more than you. I was dating him while he was dating you. Your a fucker. He's mine now.  I didn't wanna deal with it today at all. I didn't even want to go to school I just wanted to sleep. I looked at my razor and thought I should just end it right now. I was so tempted, after he left me. I feel like a huge piece of me left with him. I sighed and got dressed. All dark colored clothes. Hm...he won't know if I cut... I said to myself. I grabbed my razor and dragged it across my skin. It felt nice...