𝟎𝟎 ELYSIAN

❝ Tell me how all this, and love too, will ruin us.
These, our bodies, possessed by light.
Tell me we'll never get used to it. ❞
richard siken

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

CAST

andromeda hood
the wildfire
  what is love if not a knife to the heart? a wound you never want to heal?

andromeda hoodthe wildfire❝  what is love if not a knife to the heart? a wound you never want to heal? ❞

rayburn hood
the martyr
i will come back from the dead for you.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

❝You are always looking for war. Why do you insist on biting, clawing and fighting your way out of everything?❞ He asks. So clueless, so tender.

❝When you spend your whole life fighting a battle after another just to earn being alive, you fall out of practice of things like gentleness, mercy and love,❞ She confessed. So bitter, so ungiving.

If there were days Andromeda Hood spent eating love out of a plate instead of licking blood off knives, she does not remember it. As far as her memory goes, it has always been winter now and there has always been a one-man war between her and the Queen. She learns cruelty just as well, she learns that the world turns on the fingertips of those with power, she learns that her only greatest power is her uninhibited violence. She fights because she has nothing to lose, and nothing to gain, but it's the only thing she knows how to do. She is a prodigy at repetitive, senseless suffering.

But the clock has ticked upon a prophecy and Andy's world is shaken clean of all the strict sensibilities that have governed her life so far. The four children of Adam and Eve bring many promises: a future with a free kingdom, death to an endless winter, and hope. Hope, a word that tastes weird. Freedom, a child's dream. Spring, an empty alternate universe. Suddenly, Andy has something to fight for. Someone to bleed for.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

11 december '22

i am a brilliant decision maker.