Prologue

A/n: Heyyy! :D I present…the sequel to my most popular story…..’Our Life(Seqeul to MLARLS)’ :D So here is the prologue! :)

------------------------------------------------------

2 years later….

Ratliff’s P.O.V

It’s been 2 years since Rydel and I got married. And it’s been the best 2 years of my life! (A/n: See what I did there? :D) We moved to Paris and got an apartment there. We haven’t seen or talked to Riker, Ross, Ryland, Rocky, Stormie, Mark, or Jessica in the past 2 years we’ve been here. Or seen Calum, Trent, and Troy. We lost all contact with them.

Rydel and I were both sitting on the couch in our apartment when the phone rang.

“I’ll get it!” Rydel said getting off the couch and grabbing the phone. “That’s weird. I don’t remember this number.” She said when she saw the number on the phone. “Hello?” She asked.

Her face lit up when she heard the person talk.

“Jessica! Yeah I’m great!.....WHAT?!......seriously? Awwwww!!!!......yeah I’ll talk to Ratliff!.....’K bye!” She said hanging up. “RATLIFF!!!! RIKER AND ROSS ARE GETTING MARRIED TO VANESSA AND LAURA!!!!!” She shouted to me.

“WHAT?! How did they get out number again?” I asked confused.

“They looked us up in the phone book. Well….the Paris, phone book….” She smiled.

“So….if Riker, Ross, Vanessa, and Laura are getting married….” I trailed off. Her eyes got big one she knew what I was thinking.

“Then…that means….”she trailed off.

“We’re moving back to California….” We both said.

------------------------------------------

A/n: I hope you liked it! :) I am doing longer chapters, but this is only the prologue :)

Comment for the next one!

-XxILuvR5xX