"shes not taking the mark well. Since it wasnt tou who marked it but someone else, and might I add an other Alpha, her bodys trying to cop with the change."

She cant handle another mark? Taking my eyes off her, I glanced at the Doc "So what do I have to do? Tell me what to do and ill do it."

The Doc looked at me, and in his eyes I k ew he pitted me. But he didnt speak.

"Doc!" I added my beta voice to it, he coward back.

"I...well...your not Mated...you have to Mark her then Mate her. Shes in a comma tose state, but once you do this she should be waking up in the process."

I stayed quiet, gaping at what he just said. I looked down at Iris, traced my finger down her face, lingering at her chin.

"Will it work?"

"Yes it should work."

"Then let it be done. Im taking her to my home." I picked up her small frail body, and carried her to the open door Doc had open. Paul leaned against the wall in the hall across from the door.

"Where we going?" He asked

"My house, come on Matt." Matt trotted behind me. Pauls pick up was outside the Docs house. I got in the passenger seat while paul opend up the back and Matt jumped in still in wolf form.

Paul drive a good 15 mins to get to my house. No I dont live with my parents, yes I do have a room at the pack house. But no when I want to get away from it all, I have my own home just a few yards from the pack house.

I got out still holding Iris close to my chest.

"You ok?" paul asked, concern was heavy in his voice. Matt jumped off the truck with a thud.

"Yea just something I gotta do. Do rouns around the house. I have a feeling after today someone might come back for her again."

Paul just nodded, as I opened the door, carring Iris up, Matt stood at the door waiting.

My home was cold, vacant,  you could totally tell I had not been home in a few weeks.

It was small cozy, at least for me. One story, 4 rooms, 2 bath, a large kitchen, and nice livingroom with a fireplace. It wasnt special but I am a basic kind of man. 

I walking to my room, looking around, no smell, no mess..good no one has been here. Placing Iris carfully on the sheets, I went back to the front door, seeing matt still there.

"I got it Matt. Go with Paul." He whined looking at me then took off. Closing the door and locking it.

Theres something wrong with Matt, ill deal with it later.

Was I going to do this...she was unconscious....could I do it?......I had to...I needed to. If I loved her and wanted her as mine I would do this for her.

Walking back to my room, I couldn't help but wonder if she would have wanted this too. I stood in the door way, watching her as she lay across my bed....she was my mate. I do love her.

I walked over to her, kneeling down on the bed, I traced my hands up her body, whispering "Im sorry if you dont want to do this. Im sorry if in your mind you are telling me no. But sweet heart this is the only way. I love you and iv waited to do this to you."

My wolf wanted control

Mine! he kept shouting.

As I kept kissing her body, up to her neck caressing her with kisses.

My breathing picked up, more aroused then before. I licked the spot where she already had a mark. "This is going to hurt love. But know I love u."

Every fiber of my being struck out, yerning for her, my canines extracted, as I slid them across her neck and couldnt take it anymore. Sinking my teeth into her neck, and her body julted. A slight moan escaped her lips, turning me on even more.

Hands found there way to my sides, and a piece of me smiled, but she still was not awake, at least not fully. Realing her neck, I licked the wound clean looking her over.

In one fluid motion I pulled hers and my cloths off, I slid in between her legs. "This might hurt love but itll turn into pleasure soon."

Lowering myself I made love to her like I did with no other.

Half way she moaned out her eyes shooting open, looking at me, but it was not her it was her wolf.

Our Mating processes didnt early the next morning. Where we layed curled in each other, and slept the whole morning.
-----------~~~~~~~~~~------------

Ha! no sex scenes for you!!! no seriously I cant do that on here cuz ill be introuble. so ima make a R Rated so you will be able to read it there.

Sorry guys if its not what you were hoppin. look in tomorrow for your R Rated Version.

And why is Matt all over her you ask?....u will see soon

Night loves.
-D