"Alright, that's enough," I said, rolling my eyes. If they continued they'd be on the floor, wrestling and screaming at one another. They both rolled their eyes too and stuck their tongues out like the little children they were.

Soon we finished eating and left, heading back to Kellin's house and I frowned, noticing something. There was a familiar car parked in the driveway, meaning one of the last people who I wanted to talk to right now was here, but the twins and Alex didn't seem to notice as they rushed out of the car and ran inside. Slowly I got out too, my eyes locked on the familiar the entire time, and I frowned even more when I saw who got out of it: Aunt Melissa.

I didn't say anything, I tried my best not to acknowledge her as I quickly shut the door to the car and made my way up the driveway, heading for the door, but she spoke up, forcing me to stop.

"Please, Alan, you've got to understand why I did it," she said, and at that, I spun around, glaring at her.

"Why should I even listen to you? You were supposed to be on our side! You know that dad and mom's relationship was unhealthy, you knew that it was fucking me, the twins, and Alex over with mom's constant leaving, and yet, no matter how much you saw it affecting us all- especially those three- you still told mom and dad everything," I snapped. "So, no, I will not understand why you did it and I'm not going to stick around and listen as to why you did."

And with that, I walked into Kellin's house, giving the front door a slam. I didn't care if she was my family. I didn't care if she was my aunt and that what I did was wrong. She knew all of the bullshit all four of us kids went through the entire time mom walked out and dad brought her back. She knew it all and yet she went ahead and told them both, leaving us back in the situation like before where I wasn't allowed to see them.

Sighing, I shook my head and turned to look out the window beside the door. Aunt Melissa's car was gone. Good, I didn't want to see or talk to her as of right now, I was still angry, and honestly, I wasn't so sure when I wouldn't be angry.

"What are you doing?" I jumped, spinning around and seeing Kellin stood there, a confused look on his face.

"Oh, um, nothing," I said, shaking my head. I knew if I told him that I blew off talking to Aunt Melissa he'd be angry and yell at me to go to her house to make things right.

"Why are you all dressed up?" He was wearing a nice button up and skinny jeans and his hair was fixed up. Obviously he was going out.

"Oh, Vic and I are going on a date," he said, grinning widely. I cooed, reaching forward and pinching his cheek.

"Isn't that so sweet," I said, Kellin rolled his eyes and slapped my hand away.

"Whatever, I've got to get going. My parents aren't going to be home tonight so it's just you guys, and Austin if you invite him over," he said, fixing up his shirt. I nodded and he left.

I went into the living room, plopping down on the couch and texting Austin, of course telling him to come over to Kellin's house. I couldn't deny the bubbly feelings in my chest as I remembered that he loved me and I loved him. God, I felt like such a schoolgirl, but that was okay.

"Princess?" I heard the front door open and Austin call out. Soon he made his way into the living room and a smile appeared on his face. He came over and plopped down beside me, pressing a kiss to my cheek.

"How's your day?" He asked, throwing an arm over my shoulder. He seemed like he was in a good mood, which I was happy for.

"Pretty boring I guess," I said, shrugging. I didn't want to tell him about what happened not so long ago with Aunt Melissa. As a matter of fact, I didn't want to tell anyone until I was no longer angry. "How about you? How was your day?"

Austin gave a shrug, twirling a strand of my hair around his finger. "Not much really. I mostly worked for the day," he said before kissing my cheek again. He seemed also really affectionate too. I guess he had a good day.

For a few minutes we just sat there, Austin twirling my hair and pressing kisses to my neck and cheek. He was being oddly cute and affectionate, not that I was complaining, it had been a few days since we saw each other.

Before either us could take anything further, the twins and Alex came stumbling and screaming down the stairs before leaping onto the couch. Alex wiggled her way between Austin and I and the twins began to jump and down, screaming.

"Let's play a board game!" They both shouted. I sighed, rolling my eyes and groaning as Anthony fell on top of me.

"Board game! Board game!" He screamed at me.

"Okay!" I finally shouted back. "We'll play a dumb board game when, and only when, you get off me."

The twins smiled brightly at each other and Andrew yanked his brother off of me and to the ground where they both fell before leaping up and smiling at me brightly.

"Where are they?" Andrew asked.

"Probably in the closet in the hallway or maybe in Kellin's closet," I said, they both nodded and took off, one going to Kellin's closet and the other to the hallway one. Alex was still sat between Austin and I, a cute and innocent smile on her face as she hugged her stuffed animal closer. I smiled and shook my head at her before looking up at Austin.

"Do you want to play?" I asked, moving both Alex and I to the floor.

"Only if you promise it's going to be like the last time we played a board game," he said. Oh, right, he practically invited himself over to Aunt Melissa's house and we played a board game with the twins and Alex. That was obviously before the time we got together and when I couldn't stand him. That was also when times were a little simpler.

I rolled my eyes and nodded, beckoning him down to the floor with me, and he did, sitting close again since Alex was situated happily in my lap.

There was a loud thud and soon enough the twins came tumbling down the stairs with several board games in each other their hands.

"There's monopoly, but Anthony always wins at that one," Andrew said, tossing it to the side along with a glare towards his brother. "Then there's Clue."

"I found Sorry and the Life game that Alex likes," Anthony said and instantly Alex began to squeal.

"Let's play the Game Of Life!" She said, leaving the twins to groan. I wasn't sure why she loved the game so much, but by her demand, we set up the board and pieces, going over the rules.

Austin leaned over and kissed the side of my head, leaving my cheeks to warm and butterflies to swarm up in my tummy.

"I love you," he mumbled. I could hear the smile in his voice which lead me to smile too. How I got this lucky? I wasn't so sure.

"I love you, too," I mumbled back, just as happy as him.

The rest of the night was rather peaceful and to say I felt content was the first time ever. But I knew this happy and content feeling wouldn't last for too long.

。。。

THE WALKING DEAD COMES ON TONIGHT AND I AM NOT FUCKING PREPARED. LIKE I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. (no spoilers please)