The Shock: The intro..

For years I've been waiting for this day when I'll actually leave my country and go away.

Years would pass and I only work harder, hoping this hard work will never go astray.

I have a family, friends, you name it, everything I've ever wished for.

However, a part of me was missing, like a scattered puzzle that never felt quite whole. 

I've always craved more, more than my country can ever give me.

Why couldn't I fit in anything? I decided to go somewhere else to unravel this mystery.

Now 2 years are left, and I'll finally get to finish school and go somewhere else.

And this feeling has slowly started creeping over, I was a homesick person even though my home was around. I longed to find myself.

Too many dreams and goals to be stated. I decided to leave everything behind and pursue this path and road.

And the day has finally come where I was holding my passport and airplane ticket in my hand, and the world to me, oh man it just glowed.

I got on that plane like a lost child, who has finally found his home.

And as soon as the plane started taking off, this homesickness crammed me, and this world I didn't want to roam. 

I stumbled upon a different ground, one that was much different from my own.

They say to take it slow, but I didn't just get out of my comfort zone,  I jumped out of it that I nearly broke every bone.

My home and family, I looked around but I couldn't find that anymore.

Screw my goals and my visions, I want to go back now  to the place I know. I screamed so loud, but in this unknown world, no one heard me roar.

If only I could be a bird for this day and sore, and go back to that known place I was in before.

But I am stuck, and guess what? This child didn't find his home.........