Chapter One- How It All Started

Start from the beginning

"Why, you look beautiful." John says to me, making me blush.

"Aww John!"

"Are you ready, my love?" He asks me as he holds out his hand.

"Yes, I am." I say as we link hands and head to the gorilla. John's music starts to play, and the crowd goes wild.

Your time is up, my time is now, you can't see me, my time is now, it's the franchise boy I'm shinin now, you can't see me, my time is now!

John and I walk out, hand-in-hand, and the crowd loves it! We are faces, of course! And we've told the WWE Universe we're married. John looks at his title, at the fans, and at me, all with that toothy grin on his face I love so much.

"This contest is set for one fall! Making his way to the ring, being accompained to the ring by AJ Lee, from West Newbury, Massachusetts, weighing 251 pounds, he is the WWE Champion, John Cena!" John holds the rope open for me to step in first, then he steps in. He takes his belt off, and holds in in the air. He bounces off the rope a couple of times before slinging his hat into the crowd. He hands his belt to the producer, takes his shirt off, and throws it in the crowd as well.

I hear voices in my head, they counsel me, they understand, they talk to me

The Apex Predator, Randy Orton walks slowly and menacing down to the ring. The reaction from the fans isn't very heart-warming, considering it's 35 degrees in Little Rock, Arkansas. He steps in the ring and walks to the corner, staring John and I down. He gets on the second rope, leans back, and does his cocky pose. Ugh! Makes me sick every time I see him do it. The fans were probably thinking the same thing because as soon as he does it, they boo loudly for the nine time World champion. The ref signals the ringing of the bell, and the match begins.

Randy's POV

The bell rings, signaling for the match to begin, and I got right after John. I kick him in the gut, and hit him on his back, and he falls down. What a weakling... I pick him back up and irsh-whip him into the rope, and catch him with a shoulder tackle. I go for the pin, but he easily kicks out at 1. He gets up, and we lock up. I have him in a headlock, and we go to the ropes. He pushes me off of him, and instead of going all the way to the other set of ropes, I catch John off guard by kicking him in the gut again. I look out to the crowd, and they boo. I do my signature pose, and wink at AJ. Damn I miss her...

Author's POV

Randy has been in control the entire match. He has delivered his second rope DDT, and is setting up for the RKO. John gets up, turns around, but realizes he's about to get a face full of mat, and reverses it by lifting Randy on his shoulders, about to hit an AA, but Randy reverses it by turning John around and hitting the RKO. He slithers to get the pin.

1...

2... John kicks out at 2 1/2. The look on Randy's face tells it all. You could hear the entire arena breathe a breath of fresh air. Randy goes for the pin again, thinking it was just a reflex that caused John to kick out.

1... This time, John kicks out at 1. Well, his is known for his endurance and determination. AJ is pacing back and forth outside the ring, worried about her husband. Randy gets out of the ring, and stands in the way of AJ. She doesn't see him, and bumps into him.

"What the hell is your problem Randy? What do you want?"

"AJ, I miss you. I miss us. Don't you?" Randy clearly caught AJ off guard, but not for long. She gives him a hard slap to the face. Randy was ready to RKO her out cold right then and there, but he had to remember where he was. He climbed back into the ring, unprepared for what await him. While he was yelling at AJ, who was trying to tell him to turn around, John had gotten up, and was ready for Randy to turn around. Randy fell right into their trap and suffered and AA for the second time this week. John scrambled for the pin.