"I thought we were all going, Dray."

"No, I mean as a date."

"Oh." Hermione blushed lightly. "I'd love to, Draco. It should be great. Um..."

Draco anticipated her question. "I already talked to Harry; he's going to be spending time with Daphne, Blaise, and Theo."

Hermione hugged him tightly and gave him a light kiss. "You're the best, Dray. I'm really looking forward to this visit."

Harry woke early on Saturday, anticipating his first legitimate Hogsmeade visit. Knowing he was too excited to go back to sleep, he rose and got ready for the day, deciding to catch an early breakfast. He was quickly joined by the other boys, and when he got down to breakfast, most of the third years were at the tables. He had received an owl a couple of days earlier with a permission slip signed by his 'aunt and uncle'. His father had personally visited them and had them sign the form, removing the visit from their mind afterwards, of course.

"Good morning, Harry."

"Luna! Hi! So, what were you planning on doing today?"

"Well, I have homework to work on, I think I'll keep busy in the common room. Make sure you bring me back something good."

Harry saw the twinkle in her eyes and smiled. "I wouldn't dream of anything less. Only the best for my Luna." He saw the bit of shock in her eyes and realized just what he had said. Not wanting to make the moment awkward, he offered her the plate of bacon in front of him, which she took.

At precisely 9:00, Professor McGonagall stood and cleared her throat. "The gates have been opened for your visit to Hogsmeade. Third years, please present your permission slips to Mr. Filch before leaving. As ever, we expect your behavior to reflect well on Hogwarts. This trip is an extension of your school privileges and all rules and regulations from Hogwarts extend to Hogsmeade as well. Enjoy your day."

Almost as one the third years stood and headed for the doors of the Great Hall. "Bye Luna. I promise I'll find you something awesome."

"Have fun, Harry." Luna gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek then Harry made his way over to Daphne, Blaise, and Theo with a sappy grin on his face. He shook himself out of his stupor as the three friends started laughing.

"Shut it, you three. Um, do you have any plans for today?"

They slowly made their way through the line as Mr. Filch checked each and every permission slip for validity. "I'd like to see Honeydukes."

"Yeah, we definitely have to go to that. I want to go to Zonkos."

"I need to go to Scrivenshaft's for a couple of new quills."

"Aww, Daph, you're no fun."

"Excuse me, Blaise. I'm taking advantage of the shopping opportunity to get things I need. I'd rather like to see the Three Broomsticks afterward for a Butterbeer."

"Sounds great, you three." Harry paused to hand Mr. Filch his permission slip. Mr. Filch spent a full five minutes examining it. Harry knew he would love to find a reason for Harry to not be allowed to go. With a scowl and a sigh he checked the box next to Harry's name and waved him on.

Grinning, the group of four headed outside and started down the path to Hogsmeade. "I also need to stop by Potion Perfection."

"What for, Harry?"

"I need to get the potions for the blood magic test. Hermione suggested that this would be the best time, as they'll most likely need to be ordered and we want to test the Muggles during Christmas holidays."