Ch 2

Dont know what to say so lets get started!

She was thinking about that night again.The way the ghoul looked at her in horror, it made her upset.The way he looking was like he was saying "You are no human, you are waste" she bit her lip looking down at the ground remembering last weeks events.She heard something like foot steps jumping on the ground behind her, turning around she sees a man with a long white coat, broad shoulders, white hair and a red mask over his lower half of his face.His eyes go black with his red pupils.

He looks at her and realise shes just doing nothing, absolutely nothing and he takes that as a chance he marches up to her rap her hands behind her back and uses his body to push her against the wall behind her, before he bites down on her neck he looks into her eyes a beautiful shade of (e/c) looking up at him with the face of someone tired, worn out. He loses his guard when she uses her shoulders to push him forward onto the ground.

She puts her foot on his head and For some reason she was strong, very strong it made it almost impossible for her to get up, he was as confused as the other ghoul she killed. Is she another Hybrid? He thought "I
wouldnt taste good enough for you, you'll spew out soon as you take a bite" she looks down at him with her (e/c).He reacts fast and grabs her leg to drag her onto the ground, only for him to get between her legs with level to her face.

"I know this trick well enough" he removes his mask and looks down on her neck with hunger she looks the other way with boredom.

He bites down on her neck and she was right she tasted disgusting, horrible.He sits up and spews next to her body.She mumbles a "i told you so" and he looks down to her neck. Steam going everywhere coming from her neck and into the atmosphere "you are an interesting one aren't you?" She looks up at him with confusion "what do you mean?" She sits up to look at his face. He slips his mask back on.After 5 seconds of staring at eachother she realised shes straddling him, and even with his mask on she could tell he was enjoying the attention.

She slids off his lap and onto the cooled concrete street.She feels her neck trying to ease the pain. "Come with me" he blurts out, his eyes have gone normal again with ruby red orbs staring into her (e/c). "W-wha-what do you mean?" She stuttered back "i mean you WILL come with me "Why d-" before she knew it everything went black and she fell on the cooled Street concrete.

Ok that will do for now!