Chapter Twenty Nine

Começar do início

I really wasn't in the mood for this but I decided its best to just get it over with so I could go back and at least attempt to get some sleep.

With another long sigh I open the door to my office and see that the guards are already in there with the rogues. I make it to my desk before I turn around and literally freeze. Everything about me freezes, my breathing, my body movements, hell my blood probably stopped moving.

She smiles at me when she sees me and I can't help but smile back.

Immediately I rush around my desk and pull her into my arms, not at all caring that she's caked in mud right now.

She returns my hug and wraps her arms around my neck while I wrap mine around her waist. We stay that way for I don't even know how long until someone clears their throat. I growl loudly at him for interrupting me and my mate.

When I lift my head I see the man who cleared his throat looking down at his shoes. I smirk at him knowing he's intimidated by me.

Madeline slaps my arm lightly when she sees the pleasure I am getting from my pack members submitting to me but it only makes my smirk grow. I look at her just in time to see her rolling her eyes.

Its crazy how fast she's made my mood lighten just by being back with me, safe in my arms.

"Sir, I apologize for being rough with our Luna." Immediately my head snaps in the direction of the guard who talked. He hurt her?

My wolf surfaces and I start growling, I see the fear on his face and start making my way towards him. How dare he hurt his Luna, my mate?

"Ashton, Ashton stop he didn't know. I was in my wolf form, no one has seen me in my wolf form before so they wouldn't know who I am. Don't blame him for it." Madeline lays her hand on my arm and immediately my wolf starts purring from the sparks that ignite from the contact.

I close my eyes and start breathing in and out deeply to calm myself down. Once I'm calm enough I open them and look at the other rogue. He's been silent this entire time, just observing. 

It makes me anxious.

"Kill him." I wave my hand in a motion telling them to get rid of them but just as they start to take him away Madeline speaks up.

"What?! No!! You can't kill him he's my friend!" Madeline walks over to his side and stand next to him protectively. I start growling at the way he wraps his arm around her and pulls her slightly behind him.

I don't mind the fact that he is protecting her, I appreciate it in fact, the thing I do mind is that the touched her.

"Madeline, dont. You know we don't allow rogues to be on our territory without a punishment." i try to reason with her but I know I'm not getting through to her considering that she still has that look of determination on her face.

I would think its hot if she weren't doing it towards me.

"No Ashton, I will not allow you to kill him. He's the one who helped me escape from that prison doesn't that mean anything to you?" She looks at me with pain in her eyes at the fact I am not considering her feelings.

"Of course it does but he is still a rogue!" The guy looks at us still being completely silent, thats when the lightbulb goes off.

He's trained.

Without a second thought I launch myself at him, pinning him to the wall with my forearm pressing against his neck.

"What is your rank?" I growl in his face, I smirk at the fear that quickly passes by his face but its gone as soon as it comes.

He stays silent, making me more agitated than I already was.

"Tell me!" I press harder against his neck and watch as his face gets a little red from the lack of oxygen.

Without a warning the man brings his leg up and maneuvers his foot so the its pressed against my stomach before pushing with all his might, making me stumble back.

Thats when all hell breaks loose.

~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Ok so I just wanted to apologize for taking so long to update, I honestly tried to update last night but I was so tired that I was like dozing off while typing so I decided to just do it today so it had slightly better grammar than what I started with.

So I'm thinking of making one or two more chapters before ending this book what do you think???

Last thing before I go I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has voted on my book and commented, it means so much to me that you guys take time to read my book and vote for it and comment. I hope you guys are enjoying enough to read my next book (:

Hope you guys are having an amazing Saturday, if you are maybe you could spread the love and vote and comment? Maybe even follow me? <3

-Skittles 💋

Fear has two meanings - Forget Everything And Run or Face Everything And Rise. The choice is yours.