Dreams

As I went to bed that night their was no escaping the nightmare no not the one about my father or the one about killing my friends. A much more real nightmare crept into my mind it starts off very simple me and  Beast Boy are walking in the park we're holding hands and blushing and it's great I open my mouth to tell him how I feel and confess but nothing comes out of my mouth only silence. Then Terra shows up and she's huge like a giant and she's laughing at me she flicks me away with her finger and I can't do anything about it then she picks up Beast Boy and kisses him then they both laugh at me and I sit their perilously crying silently and I get my voice back just for a second to say "Why" and then I wake up. Most nights I just go back to sleep but tonight was different tonight I needed to tell him so I got out of bed and went to his room which was just as disgusting as I remembered it. I saw him sleeping and touched his forehead. In an instant I was transported into his dream. It was a simple dream he was out side the tower playing frisbee with himself transforming back and forth between human and dog form. I let out a small happy sigh.  "It's nice that someone can enjoy the simple things in life" Then I fell from behind the bush I was watching him from down the hill and smacked right into him. "Real smooth Raven" I thought " Hey what's up dream mama you wanna play catch or fetch"? He asked excitedly I had to think on one hand I really didn't want to but on the other hand if I said no he might realize I wasn't part of the dream. " Sure" I said as I picked up the slober covered ball. "It's only dream slober" I told myself  We played for a little while and then he got bored " So what do wanna do now" he asked " Well... " I said trying to finish  the sentence " I Wanted to tell you that I love you" I turned away from him " It's okay I love you to" he said "Really" I asked " I flirt with you everyday and have a pet name for you" I still turned away from him " But you also love her" I said remembering my dream. He scoffed " I like her, but I love you" he said I turned to him "If that's true then why do you ignore me when you see her"  "It's called playing hard to get, you should know you practically invented it" I walked over to him looked him dead in the eyes  and kissed him. It was one of the most amazing feelings in the world and when it was over he chuckled and said " You that's what I like about you the real Raven would never do that, she probably doesn't even remember that kiss" He said that last bit very dryly. " No she wouldn't" I said  But just before I left I turned back to him with a smile and said "Or would she" and left.