When wounds do not heal quickly

Start from the beginning

Oh…he’s…Actually Thanking her?

“For healing me…You’re the first healer who has not been scared of me.” Said Minho

Sulli stopped.

The wound in her chest is spreading…it’s like the tip of the dagger was in her chest…but now..the dagger is penetrating deeper and deeper.

Sulli felt her eyes stinging…

Why am I like this?

Sulli shook her head. She continued scrubbing the dirt on Minho’s arm.

Sulli felt a sudden pain on her shoulder . The wound from the fireball that hit her earlier is too painful to ignore.

Sulli put the cloth on her other hand and continued.

Minho felt the difference in the way the healer is washing him. It suddenly became lighter. Minho tried to open his eyes…

When Sulli was done. She stood up.

“Su…lli?” asked Minho

Sulli turned back to Minho. Did he call her name?

“I thought you were Yoona.” Said Minho

How easy was it for him to call Yoona’s name…and yet it took him till now to speak her name.

“She went out earlier.” Said Sulli “Take a rest.”

Sulli went back to the pot and carried it…but her hurt shoulder gave way and the water splashed on the floor. The pot crashed.

Minho’s aching all over but he was able to lift himself up.

Oh man! Sulli tried to gather the pieces of the pot.

But her shoulder is killing her. Sulli touched her shoulder squeezing it…she began panting in pain.

Minho grabbed Sulli’s arm and lifted it so that he could see her shoulder. Her burnt clothe has red marks…blood…

Minho remembered how a fire ball hit Sulli’s shoulder that made her fall earlier.

“You’re hurt. You need to be healed too….Yoona said the sorcery fire…can destroy the part completely…” said Minho

“Yoona?” Sulli chuckled. Bitterness on her tongue. “I don’t need your Yoona.”

Sulli took her arm out of Minho’s grasp and took the pieces of the broken pot. The pain is so intense but nothing beats the pain in her chest.

Minho is confused…his body’s weakness is making him feel all sorts of things…

Is the human angry at him? What did he do? He saved her earlier right? What has gotten into her?

Sulli stood up.

“Get rest. We can’t stay here longer now that we’ve found the Hafic sorcerer we came here for.” Said Sulli

Minho stood up.

“You are mad at me.” Said Minho. “What did I do?”

Sulli stopped suddenly.

“Nothing.” Said Sulli

“So why do I feel that you are angry.” Said Minho

“I…” Sulli closed her eyes… “I’m angry because you hurt yourself. You..shouldn’t have covered for me. I don’t want to be a burden to anyone.” Said Sulli

“You’re angry because someone got hurt in your palace. Shouldn’t you be just thankful instead of angry?” asked Minho

“Just…take a rest and get well fast.” Said Sulli walking out.