When wounds do not heal quickly

Start from the beginning

“No…I can’t.” said Minho

“Your body will not give you a choice.” Said Yoona.

Yoona took dried roots from her box and started grinding them into powder.

“I heal fast.” Said Minho

“Sorcerer fire is tricky…it stops muscles and bones to regenerate for a long time. For humans it often stops regeneration completely. But of course…you are not human.” Said Yoona “That is not to say you will heal fast though.”

Yoona  sprinkled the powder all over the affected part of Minho’s back.

“Why are you healing me?” asked Minho “Aren’t you afraid of what I am?”

Yoona smiled “Since the time you rescued me…I felt no fear anymore…just interest…I just want to know more about you. I just want to be around you…there is no space for fear anymore.”

Minho looked at Yoona.

“You did not make sense at all.” Said Minho

“One day…you would also speak something that does not make sense to the ear…but will make sense to the heart.” Said Yoona “Let’s hope that once you get to say those words…it’s for a human like me, all right?”

Yoona helped Minho to lie down.

“The pain subsided right?” asked Yoona

Minho nodded.

“Good. Tomorrow morning we have to repeat the procedure until the wounds close.” Said Yoona.

Minho nodded again.

“I will stay around until you get well… I maybe human…but I’m a healer who can heal anything…even the most vicious of beasts…especially if the beast is someone who captured my heart.” Said Yoona

And then Sulli barged in the room carrying a pot of hot water.

“Here! boiling water!” said Sulli

Sulli placed the pot on the table. And then she looked at Yoona and Minho on the bed. Yoona’s face is just inches from Minho’s…they looked intimate…

Sulli gulped and looked back at the pot.

Why does it feel like a wound is aching in her chest? Did she get hit there too?

Yoona rolled her eyes. “This girl just killed our moment.” Said Yoona

Yoona stretched to stand straight.

“Get a cloth and use the water to cleanse the unaffected area.” Said Yoona

“Unaffected area…so this is not for the wounds?” asked Sulli

Yoona smiled. “Nope…I just wanted to have time alone with Minho.” Said Yoona

What?! Sulli’s hand closed to a fist. What is this crazy woman thinking!!! At a time like this?! She can still think of her flirtations?!

Yoona left the room chuckling.

Sulli took a  deep breath…Minho is lying down with his eyes closed.

Sulli took a cloth from her sackbag. She put the cloth on the water and then sat beside Minho.

“I’m…going to wash your arm.” Said Sulli

Sulli gently placed the cloth on Minho’s arm and them slowly cleaned him. Sulli tried not to go near the affected areas.

“Thank you.” Said Minho