"Sabi ko lagi ka na lang late."

"Hindi lang kaya iyun yung sinabi mo." Bea was smiling like crazy. She heard what Jho said but wanter to hear it again. It was music to her ears. "Jho, I want to hear that again." Her voice was soft as she look at her in the eye.

Jho smiled. She knows that she was blushing.

"Sabi ko." She paused.

Bea waited anxiously as if her life relied only in those words.

"Sabi ko, ang gwapo mo sana pero bingi ka!" Jho said in between giggles. She tiptoed and surprised Bea with a soft and gentle kiss on the lips. It was delicate and it left Bea in awe. "Does that answer your question, Ms. De Leon?"

Bea was still speechless as she pulled Jho into a hug and showered little kisses to her left temple, forehead, and her hair. She gave herself a couple of seconds to inhale her sweetness as she thought to herself what good thing he'd done for God to give her such a precious gift.

"I have a surprise for you." Bea said as soon as they let go of the hug.

Jho's eyes twinkled like stars in the night. "You do?"

"Yes." She placed an arm around Jho and made her face the beachfront. "Close your eyes and then let's take ten steps forward."

Jho obliged. Her heart was filled with excitement. She loves it when Bea surprises her. Even little surprises.

"Now, three steps to the right. There. Now, turn around."

Jho held her breath and when Bea finally allowed her to open her eyes, she saw a stone right in front of her.

"Bato?" She asked in wonder. "Para saan ito?"

Bea smiled. "That's for me to know and for you to find out."

With that, Jho lifted that stone and there lay a small white envelope. She tore it open and wondered even more.

"A hundred pesos? Bei ano ito?" Bea had always been full of suprises but this time, Jho couldn't put a finger on what he was up to.

"One hundred pesos. Yan lang budget natin sa date natin ngayon."

"Ha? Grabe ka naman! Ang kuripot mo naman. Ano naman mabibili natin sa one hundred?"

"Like what I've said, that's for me to know and for you to find out." Bea gently stroked her face. "Besides, the best things in life are free." She winked at Jho.

Jho smiled. Of course, it never mattered to her. It's always been the thought that counts. The important thing is, they are together. In Jho's mind, kahit siguro fishballs lang okay na basta magkasama sila ni Bea.

Not long after, they were walking hand in hand, eating pork bbq.

"Paano yan? Sixty pesos na lang pera natin? Nauuhaw pa naman ako. Kung mabilaukan ako dito, kasalanan mo." She joked.

"Ayun oh! May mineral water." Bea pointed to a small bottle of mineral water that was lying on the sand.

"Ayoko nga. Mamaya niyan magkasakit pa ako. Hindi natin alam kung kanino iyan eh."

Bea picked the bottle up and handed it to her. "Naka-seal pa naman ah. Safe pa inumin yan."

"Kahit na ba, baka sa mga nagha-honeymoon yan eh." She read a note that says, "FOR MY WIFE". "Ibalike mo nga yan diyan. Hindi natin alam kanino iyan eh."

"Tingnan mo nga, hindi mo naman tinatapos eh."

Jho read the note once again and a smile formed on her lips as soon as she realized that it was Bea who wrote the note.