"Hindi ako aalis dito kung wala akong kiss from you." She spoke louder than the usual.

Jho placed a hand on Bea's mouth, afraid that somebody would hear them. "Shhhh! Huwag kang maingay. Baka magising si Ate Ella! Tsaka nasa kabilang cottage lang ibang teammates and coaches natin, kapag yun nagising hindi na tayo makakaalis."

"Sige na Jho, please?"

"Bea naman eh. Ayan ka nanaman!"

"Bea naman eh." Bea could not help but smile as she repeated her words. She always found it sweet for Jho to act that way. Every time Jho is in this kind of mood, Bea knows the perfect way to bring things to next level. The "kiliti sa kili-kili ni Jho move" has never failed her.

"Bea ano ba! Tama na... Nakikiliti nga ako eh!" Jho laughed as Bea started to tickle her armpits.

"Hindi kita titigilan..." Bea held her so close.

"Ano ba... tama na." Jho tried so hard not to scream. "Ang kulit mo Bea!

Jho tried to jerk away from Bea and accidentally hit Bea with her elbows, on the corner of her mouth.

"Ouch! Aray ko naman Jho. Ang sakit!" Bea faked a pain. Hindi naman talaga masakit. It was more of soft thud but she wanted to play pretend. "May galit ka ata sa akin eh."

"Bei, sorry, hindi ko naman sinasadya. Ang kulit mo kasi. Ikaw kasi eh. Let me see it nga!" Jho was naturally worried. She had always been so sweet and sincere. She tried to inspect if there was a wound. "Dumugo ba? Masakit pa ba?"

"Ang sakit talaga. Kawawa naman ako oh..." Bea tried hard not to laugh when she heard Jho's worried remark.

"Humarap ka nga sa akin para matignan ko."

Jho pouted when she found out that there was no trace of blood and Bea was just faking it. Ever since they have become together, Bea has become more playful, more relaxed. Hindi na siya tulad ng dating super snob and stiff. Bea learned to be more cheerful whenever she's around Jho.

"Niloloko mo naman ako eh! Diyan ka na nga!" She turned and walked briskly away from Bea.

"Jho, joke lang! Huwag ka nang magalit, please? Hind na mauulit." Trying hard to catch up with Jho's sudden "walk out drama".

"Ewan ko sa'yo!"

"Naglalambing lang naman ako eh."

She stopped walking and faced her. "Nanglalambing ka diyan. Alam mo bang nagtatampo ako sa'yo?"

"Ha? Bakit naman?" Bea pretended not having a clue but Bea knew exactly where it was leading. "Anong ginawa ko?"

"Yun nga eh. Wala kang ginawa!"

"Ano nga?"

"Bea, wala ka bang maalala?" Jho placed her hands on her hips for emphasis.

Bea shooked her head.

"Ah ganon so kahit ano wala ka talagang maalala? Then I better go back to my room and sleep. Inaantok na ako. Diyan ka na nga."

"No, you're not going anywhere." Bea held her hands and smiled. "I'm sorry it's two days late but... happy monthsary!"

Jho remained still and didn't say a word.

"Hindi ko naman nakalimutan eh, kaya lang we were busy training tapos kahapon din." Bea tried her best to explain. Of course, she didn't forget. She never will. The day Jho and her became an official couple was the happiest day in Bea's life. Never niya iyon makakalimutan.

"Hay nako Bea, lagi ka na lang late. Pasalamat ka mahal kita." Jhoana's voice was barely audible.

"Hoy hindi ah. Ngayon lang, kasi nga super busy tayo. Teka, may sinabi ka, ano yun?" She probed.