[Chapter Seventy-Four] Where They Say Their Vows

Start from the beginning

"It's okay." She whispered and that was why I loved her so desperately; because with her everything was always going to be okay. She just did that to and for you.

"I promise to always be faithful to you and to love you every second of every day for the rest of my life. I promise to fight, argue, resolve and grow with you. I promise to continue to open my heart and soul to you; to give myself willingly and completely. I promise to stand by you through illness and through health. To continue to stand by you through times that are great and when things fall apart. I promise to give you everything I can and to make sure you and our family are taken care of. I can't promise I'll be there every day but I can promise that while I'm away you're always on my mind. I can't promise you I won't make mistakes but I can promise you I will always make them right.

But most of all I can promsie you that you will never find someone out there that will love you greater than I will. You'll never find another man who will cherish you more; who will love through all your qualities; good, bad and weird. I can also promise you that no other woman in the world will or could ever complete me the way you do.

Thank you for standing by my side, for loving me and letting me love you. You are everything I want and everything I want to strive daily to deserve. I promise to be the best husband I can be and I'm looking forward to the future we can continue to create together; a life with you as my wife." Her skin was soft and wet under my finger tips and she needed a second to compose herself. Wife; that was such a big word for being four letters. In maybe fifteen minutes Bailey won't be my girlfriend or fiance anymore.

"I love you." She wiped at her eyes as she said it, but she was smiling.

"I love you too, pretty girl." More than she knew.

"Bailey?" He turned to her next and she took a couple deep breaths. Drew put his hand on her sholder and she touched it. Maybe she should have said her vows first.

"I've never met someone who sees so much in me. You loved me at my worst and you loved me through all the pain. You took me when I was broken and helped me piece myself together; shaping the pieces that didn't fit and filling in the lost ones with parts of yourself.

My life had no purpose before and I had nothing going good in my life; but you changed that. Not only did you give me yourself; a husband to love me for the rest of my life, but you did things for me i was too afraid to do. You gave me my brother, you gave me a family and Mia; you gave anything without question and you're giving me the happiest life. You changed my mind about people with money and showed me that I'm nothing like who I was raised to be.

You made mistakes but they're something we can be open about now and put behind us. You said you would do everything you could to make things right when you made mistakes and I have no doubt that you will; you already do.

I know I'm far from perfect but you never made me feel that way. My insecurities and inadequacies are in my head and you fight with them daily to show me how much you love me. So now I get to marry the most loyal and loving man I've ever met. To stand by the side of a truly great and kind man.

So with this I vow to you that I will always love you; that we will do whatever it takes to fix what's wrong in our life and our marriage; that it won't ever be broken beyond repair. I vow to give myself to you fully and completely; with only minor hesitation at times. I promise to be faithful to you, our marriage and our vows. I promise you no other woman will love you as I can and I also promise you that I know. I know no man can ever be you or love me, complete me or pick me up like you can.

I vow to you to stay clean and sober with you so we can grow together as a couple and as a family.

I love you. Yesterday, today and I will every day until death parts us." The feelings; you think you know the emotions that go on, but you don't. You think you have an idea after seeing people you love so much go through it but then you find yourself crying, stumbling over your words and falling in love all over again as you vow to stand by this person for the rest of your life.