1

*edited 7/2022*

After the slightly annoying incident with Jessie, the word got around pretty quickly and I became a freaking circus attraction. Like hello, and go fuck yourselves, my lovely school populace. 

Weird ass cliquey bitches always staring. Keep looking and I'll beat all of your as-

Once I made it to the stale blue locker, it only took a couple of sure and quick flicks of my wrist with the terrible dial combination, and, voila! it opened in a flash. Gathering my textbooks from within, I lifted my head as a single tuft of golden blonde decided to smack me in the eye. Pushing it back behind my ear,  I mull over the notion that I should cut my hair, but I'd rather not. 

Tossing the books into a carrier back to my side, I glance at the full-body mirror I snuck on the first day of school. Honestly, I think I'm hot as fuck all. Gold spun hair that fell to the top of my shoulders, blue almond-shaped eyes that curved upwards slightly, a sharp but slightly crooked nose, high cheekbones, and soft but slightly thin lips that are flushed pink. 

The only thing I hate is my height and body structure. I'm not skinny, more like lithe and lean but where the fuck is my muscle mass at? It went all to my ass.  And my heigh, lord my height. Five. Fucking. Six. It doesn't help that the young women in this school don't know that wearing heels is not practical for an 8-hour school day. Don't get me wrong, they got the legs for it. 

Abruptly, someone came to my side and decided to start a conversation I soo did not initiate. 

"Are you the mutt who punched Jessie?" asked rando guy numero uno.

Glaring at this background character, "Why ask if you already know the answer?" I snapped back at them.

Suddenly, I felt a hand grab my shoulder and turned me back around. I flinched slightly as my back hit the lockers and the dial of the cocombinationock digs into my shoulder uncomfortably. Once again, I look up at this six-foot-something meathead. Silently praying for a miracle or to just drop dead. Either of those might work today. 

Pretty dark brown eyes and ruffled black hair. Hmm, he looks new. 

"You want to repeat that?" he snarled, fist clutching the lilac shirt as he brought his face closer to mine. His breath brushed across my nose and it took everything in me not to gag and vomit all over his shirt and varsity football jacket. Maybe I can aim my vomit towards his face. 

I chuckled half-heartedly, turning my nose away from the offensive smell as I keep my eyes on him. "Are you an actual idiot? You heard what I said," I huffed out. His grip is getting a little too tight around my shirt, bunching it to the point it started choking me slightly. 

He grips me any tighter, imma deck him like I did Jessie-  I thought into the endless void that is my mind.

In a quick flash, a fist made itself home in my poor stomach. Letting go of my shirt, I stumbled slightly before doubling over to ease the sting. Once it was soothed, I glared at the idiotic jock and cursed his whole family and cows. His vaguely attractive face had a smug look. Like bitch how are you happy to bully someone? I know his mother is disappointed.

"Next time I won't be so nice to let go without a bruise."

"Oh joy!" I called breathlessly. His smirk left him and just as quick as the punch he gave, he kicked me down to the ground and I fell, gracefully I might add, on my perfectly sexy ass. He swaggered away to his group of jock douchebags and fucktoys.

As dubbed by my wonderful birth giver, I dramatically laid on the floor as if I was dying. Eyes closed, body curled, moans of non-existent pain leaving my lips to seal the deal and make anybody that stood and watch, guilty as hell. When I began to rub my shoulder, I hear a familiar voice speak above me. Cracking one eye open, I met steel grey ones that just scream, I'm not impressed. Like fuck youuuuuu, my acting is golden. 

"Sup, Liam," said my very unimpressed bestie for the restie, Drake. 

Being such a great friend, he offered a tan hand my way to get my dramatic ass off the ground. Stopping my fake whines of pain, I largely smiled at him and accepted his help. Once planted to the ground again, I dusted myself off and went to my locker to check if I had dust bunnies in my hair. Believe it or not, I attract all things, living or not.

Closing the locker with a heavy slam and quick turn of the knob, I glance back at Drake as I get myself prepared for trouble and hope it wasn't double. "Thanks, man," I muttered as I once again shook myself off, not feeling completely clear from what the fuck ever was on the ground. 

Maybe I am a mutt?

"You okay?" he asked concernedly. Well, as concerned as you think he'd be. My big mouth does tend to lead me to fight with the popular crowd or in-crowd. It is not my fault that they can't handle a simple sarcastic whip from a genius such as myself. *Flips hair*.

Looking into his deadpanned eyes and face, I witness the flash of concern and worry he has for me. He's been with me forever, he knows how I am and how everyone is to me. He's honestly the only reason I come to this hellhole anymore. Chucking my thumbs up and blinding him with a dazzling white smile, I can finally see his face become less stiff and his eyes shine a little. "Yeah, man. They've been picking on me since I came out of the closet. It hadn't gotten any worse though", I chuckled out with a shrug. "It's either me or someone else. I just don't see how I became an easy target though. I do fight back".

Drakes's face finally allows a small, lift of his slight thing lips, eyes shining even more. With a weak but forceful push, he ushers me the way to his silver Audi. Throwing my book bag into the backseat from the passenger seat, I settle down and wait for Drake to continue to talk stoically to his weird-ass jock acquaintances. I never know why they wanna crowd around such a mean and blunt guy. 

Normally we would have left these extras behind but due to my little... mishap, we were moving a little slower and now he's caught by the attention-seeking vultures. Boys, girls, and thems alike. I just wanted to go to his house before our sperm donor gets there. Fuck, I don't want to see him. 

Did I forget to mention that Drake, along with being my bosom buddy since we were in diapers, is my brother? 

________________________________________________________

Helloooooooooo newyorkkkkkk! Hows everybody?

Well? Splendid? Mental health in shambles? Good to know! Because yea same. 

I've updated and edited once again and I do plan on making a schedule because people are still willing to read this shit show. I will start making a plot for this story and start focus on which direction I'll go. 

Thank you to anyone still here with me and my lovely story. I appreciate it, so very much you guys. 

So see you next time and hopefully, once I'm done editing these few chapters, things will begin to get a juicer. 

Faith, Trust, and coffee grounds dust, I bid you a wonderful *insert time frame*

Wondering, xoxo

A Jock Like Him Fell For A Loner Like Me (BoyxBoy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें