All I Want Is You

He takes my hand and leads me to the middle of the bonfire and we start dancing. It starts off innocent, just swaying to the music but soon things get heated. I start grinding on him, slowly, till I feel him get hard and his hands start roaming over my body. He pushes me closer to him till there's no space between his body and mine and we continue to dance, bodies tight against each other. I've danced with a bunch of guys and I've never gotten this feeling, it makes me feel so alive and so turned on I feel like I could have sex with him right now in front of everyone and I wouldn't even care. He must sense what I'm thinking because he suddenly starts grinding harder against me while lowering his head to my neck and kissing me sensually, growling softly in ecstasy...

 Starting over can be a bitch.

Jade is a sexy, badass 17 year old wolf that just got transferred to a new wolf pack. Why? Hmm let's just say Jade has a very bad habit of saying whatever's on her mind to whoever she wants, no matter the consequences.  Now she has to live with her new pack, which by the way are all boys making her the only girl in the pack and things can get a little out of hand.   Oh and the worst part? Her pack leader, Daniel is a snarky, sarcastic, sexy ass who she can't help being strangely attracted to even though she doesn't want to be.  Life just got a whole lot more interesting...

Author's note: This is my first time writing a werewolf love story but I think it'll turn out really good :) Also I wanted to point out that I put the story as PG-13 but in reality it will probably be on the edge of PG-13/Rated R. Meaning there will might be sex scenes/sexual content and stuff like that but it won't be too graphic. Please comment/vote if you like so I know if I should continue or not :)