Chapter 1

- Lily's POV -

"LET ME OUT!" I banged on the walls screaming at the top of my lungs when there's actually no point in doing so at all. I've been trapped in here for 5 hours all because of a misunderstanding at lunch earlier today.

I was walking to the cafeteria when I accidentally bumped into the grouch we call Austin. He turned his body fully facing me as I felt a grip on my hip getting tighter and tighter by the second. I didn't know what to do so I just kneed him in his dick..which caused the scene because of course I get in trouble for self-defense.

Snapping back to reality when I saw a light from the corner of the room get brighter understanding that the door was being opened I just sat there until I saw him.

"Austin what are you doing?" I asked making my voice barely audible

"You aren't the only one that knees people in the dick here." For some reason I had a feeling he got in here on purpose to get payback for earlier. I could feel his body heat transfer into the air as his presence was a centimeter away from mine.

He placed his hand on my bare leg sliding it up underneath my skirt. I quickly swatted my hand across his making him move his hand up even faster. Maybe I should play along until I have him in a good position....this is it, my turn to take the lead.

I willingly positioned myself in a straddling position on his lap, biting on his bottom lip he allowed me access. Austin tried to dominate but failed. Shifting my weight and rotating my hips from side to side I could feel him harden underneath those tan khakis. I continued this for a brief second until I heard the door swing open with a guards frame in the doorway signaling me to go.

"We will do this again Lily." Austin whispered demandingly into my ear. To be honest he was very attractive in every way, shape, and form. I just don't want him to think he can control me and that I'm afraid of him like everyone else in this shit hole.

A/N

I'm back! Along with my amazing co-writer Lia known as @austnimahone on twitter.

:)

There are already accounts for this story

@therealaustincm

@lilylovebugxo

and I changed my user to @MahonesRebel

- K&L