Jonathan Byers //

Margo;

Everything was looking so bland and colourless, everything was a grey scale photograph.

Until i met him... Jonathan Byers. Everyone called him a freak, i thought he was a mystery, like a plain Polaroid with secrets lurking in the depths of the ink. He made my life colourful, exciting, something to be proud about. Sounds like some sappy song? But it's the truth, although every fairy tale has its twist, in his mind, i'm just a blur, a nothing, simply a prop in the background.

Today I had photography first 3 periods, i heard Jonathan took Photography, I hope Jonathan took Photography. I wanted to find out what made him, him. He was a perfect example of closed book, the way he never speaks, the way his hair falls over his eyes  when he's focusing. He's like a broken camera lens.

(( Time skip to photography class ))

I shuffled awkwardly at the back of the classroom, my head hung low waiting to be pared up with someone. However, the calling of the two names caught me out of trance. "Jonathan, Margo, you will company each other on this project." Those simple set of words rang through my head like an imaginary, broken school bell, like a lyric or phrase you keep repeating. I looked up for a second, seeing Jonathan staring at me, i struggled to find words, like someone had just took my voice there and then. Realizing how awkward this must've looked, i quickly looked to my shoes before messing around with the strap on my denim school bag. I tried making my way over to Jonathan, yet my body was paralyzed. By now, everyone had left the classroom making it completely deserted, despite Jonathan. He must've noticed my current state, therefore he decided to walk towards me. I wanted to move, i really did, but i really couldn't. "Hi, you're Margo, right? I guess we should head off--" Jonathan mumbled before i quickly cut him off "Yeah, Yeah! That's me, yeah um let's go.." My voice slightly cracked, i felt so nervous, why did he make me feel like this? I felt my hand's grip on my bag loosen. I looked up at him, giving an awkward smile before gesturing to go.

We walked around the school a lot, we didn't speak, we just wandered around the school, taking photographs before sharing them to each other, still not a word spoken. He looked rather cute when he was concentrating, the way his dirty blonde fringe folds over his eyes, the way he looks when he's taking the photograph. It's almost like he's empty, emotionless but with the slightest tint of amusement. It was all so much to take in. He was the perfect photograph, swiftly you rotated the lens and set it to a low saturation. To my horror, i forgot to turn the flash off. It was all so horrifying. He looked at you for a slight second before we both locked eye contact. I fell over my words. "I-I'm so, so sorry, i really didn't mean it like that, I'm sorry you just looked so--" Before I knew it a pair of cold, soft lips crashed on to mine. I was suddenly taken a-back by his sudden movements before melting into the kiss, it wasn't long however you could tell all the emotions engulfed into that kiss. When we eventually stopped we both had a slight tint of pink painted across our cheeks.

And that's the story of how colour spread into my world and i answered the biggest mystery known to man.

----

I hope it's okay? I know it's not exactly following the story line you gave me but i guess i couldn't really fit of a way for it to fit exactly like you planned, anyway i hope you liked it.