ch.1

I walk downstairs to for breakfast I super hurry. "Hi big brother" I said "I'm not your brother!!!" He yell at me. I feel like cry but I hate to let them see me cry. So I fake a smile walk just keep walking. "Bye I'm out for school" I said about to cry. Mom try to stop me but just keep walking. "You need to eat bef" I cut her"I'm not hurry bye". I just hide behind the the wall I heard they yell at my brother "You should be nice to your sister" By then I was cry as quiet as I can someone hear me as he start to walk my way I run of the door it was my big brother great he mad I try to hide. I was not fast enough he see me now. I was still cry he did not help all he walk up to me and slip me real hard I had a hand paint on face after that then he yell at me "You birch why the hell do have to always get me in trouble all the time!" I try saying something but I could not so I just run as fast I could the another way I'm still cry I can see I'm think I should have no eye now. I fails on some guy I start to freak out "I'm so sorry I'm so sorry I'm so sor" I was cut off he kiss and pick me up I was a little happy how he pick me it married how they walk in they house I was happy and scary too. "What are you I don't know you put me down now!" I was scream now. "Shut the fuck up!" He yell at me as he throw me in his car he slammed the boor. He got in and say "You are mind so never fuck anyone but me if I say you can pet" "Please let me out I have to go some where now let me go!" I scream he just slap me hard then before 'great I'm going to get rape and now I have two hand paint how can I get out asleep.