All For Love

It's 1981. Michael is shaking like it's -2 degrees. The lady of his life was doing a special and if he makes any mistakes he will never forgive himself or maybe his life.

After show, Michael is in Diana's dressing room, Michael of cause is still shaking as fuck. In her room all alone is this for real life? "Michael I am so happy that you came"Diana gave Michael a warm hug as she felt Michael's warm big hand on her lower back she closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip. Michael tilted his hips to the side so that Diana wouldn't feel his problem, that was a smart decision because Michael and Diana are the same height so if she felt his problem it would be disgraceful in Michael's side but for Diana it will turn her on

"I wouldn't miss it for the world". Michael said not making eye contact, Diana dipped her head so she could make eye contact with him, Michael gently raised his head up and gave her a warm smile. "I haven't seen you since The Wiz party it has been so long" Diana said while walking and sitting on a table, Michael followed slowly but kept his distanced. "Yeah so long but you know how it is Diana I was very busy and it's really hard to get in contact with someone you know with the touring and so on" Michael frowned. Diana grabbed Michael's hand pulled him closer to her "I know just how you feel baby" Diana said sensually, Michael swallowed gently. Diana took off Michael's leather jacket and threw it somewhere, her hands explored his chest down to his waist, Diana looked below Michael's waist and her eyes widen and she licked her lips her eyes heavy with lust she bit Michael's ear and gently whispered in his ear "Is that a rifle in your pocket or are you just too happy to see me" Michael's eyes widen with the question and without hesitation Diana stroked his manhood while staring at him, she wanted to see his facial expression for all the actions she was doing to him. Michael was being too quiet but lucky for Diana she just know how to make him tick. Diana went on her knees and licked his length from tip to base. A moan escaped Michael's mouth and he closed his eyes. Mmhm that is definitely what I wanted to hear, Diana thought. Diana deep throated him, "Oh God!" Michael moaned and with that Michael pushed Diana into the nearest wall and passionately kissed her. Diana lifted up her silky dress and slid her panties off, "I want you right here right now!" Michael entered her and they both let out a moan Michael thrusted into her, Diana bit on her bottom lip and pulled Michael's hair urging him. "Deeper baby, I want it deeper." Michael done what he was demanded and did it. Diana never felt that good in years she never would imagine Michael to be that good. Diana kissed Michael pulling out his bottom lip. She gently stroked his hair and whispered "I missed you."