"Should've told me when I asked, I don't care now." He cupped my vagina then started rubbing it until my panties got wet.

"Imma just tell you-"

"Nah." He laughed pulling out some tape. "I gave you time to talk, that time expired now."

"You not putting tape on my mouth." I looked at him like he was stupid.

"I got it from Sydney, it's sex tape. You'll be fine."

"Why are you putting tape on me anyway?" I rolled my eyes.

"Cause I'm going to fuck you paralyzed and I don't need you in here yelling like somebody killing you."

"You're trying to!" I yelled.

"Oh shit, I guess I am." He laughed.

"Please don't-"

"Your time to talk has expired baby." He kissed my lips.

(Sex scene ahead, if you don't want to read skip past it. Thank you.)

I tried to say something but it was all muffled, I sighed looking at him while he did the same. He told me to relax, I did as said as he took my panties off. I started to feel nervous as he looked at me, he kissed my vagina then sat up.

He grabbed my phone turning on the Bluetooth letting Pandora blast through my phone, Wet the Bed by Chris Brown was the first song that played. He took off his basketball shorts along with his boxers and propped my legs up.

He took the shirt out my mouth and started kissing on my neck, I knew he was leaving hickies. He reached down and started guiding his shaft up and down my slit making me wetter than I originally was.

He moved back to my lips sticking his tongue in my mouth making me suck on it, I started kissing him. Our lips moving in sync, this kiss was different from all our other kisses. He placed both of his hands on the side of my face and deepened the kiss.

Catching me off guard he rammed into me, I stopped kissing him leaving my mouth ajar as I froze. He rotated his hips a little still kissing me, he stopped moving letting me adjust to the amount he had in. He started putting more in and I tried moving up but he held me in place.

He began slow stroking me letting me feel everything, I couldn't make no noise, move or even blink. It was like time stopped every time he went deeper, it was a feeling I never felt before. It was overwhelming, I couldn't take this at all.

"Oh Lord, please stop." I moaned by his ear as he bit me on my shoulder blade.

"We haven't even got started yet." His husky voice said before he sat up and put two layers of tape on my mouth.

He grabbed my waist putting everything in me making me scream out, I tried to get my hands released but they was tied tight. He tapped my lips and smirked, he pulled out then slammed back in. I screamed out loud, feeling the tears at the brim of my eyes.

He grabbed my waist and began pounding into me making me yell and moan feeling a complete bliss, he was showing no mercy the way he was hitting my spot repeatedly. I was going crazy making all types of noises that were barely coming up due to the tape, he adjusted my leg and continued giving all fast strokes.

I just wanna show my appreciation, girl I got this craving for you.

Baby come and kiss my lips, would you mind if we did it like this?

I want you on top, I want you to find your favorite spot.

When you find it make your body rock, you got my heart.