Part 1

Niall's P.O.V.
" Drive fucking fast,you bastard" Louis was constantly storming at the ambulance driver. The noise of the siren filling the small space. Liam staring straight onto the busy roads tears dripping down his cheeks. He hadn't said a word since the mishap. Not even to silence Louis. He thought it was all his fault. Zayn trying his best to cool Louis down but to no avail. He just didn't give a damn to anything except Harry lying with his eyes shut tight,blood all over his body, needles piercing through his veins,his heavy breathing through the oxygen mask. Louis' hand never left Harry's. The hospital was just an hour away from the arena but the hour felt like a whole day with the tension in the small vehicle. Harry was immediately rushed to the I.C.U.. Louis wouldn't just leave Harry alone he wanted to go with him, but the doctors wouldn't allow him inside. Zayn had to stop because he didn't listen to anyone. Liam still not in the state of speaking. I had to make Liam understand because he was the only one who could control Louis and the real sensible one amongst us. Zayn and I ,we both couldn't think straight. Harry had been in the I.C.U. for about 2 hours now and Louis couldn't just stop crying and trying to sneak inside.The time just couldn't pass. Tension increasing by every passing moment. Liam was back to being responsible and called up Harry's mum,Anne, and his sister ,Gemma. They were on their way to America. Liam hadn't told them about the mishap. After 2 hours and 30 minutes Louis spots the nurse in the hallway and runs up to her even after our several attempts to stop him.