Black Butler, Yaoi?

Start from the beginning

Sebastian smirked. 'Oh~ I certainly hope that subject does not arise in the meetings..'

"I'm sorry, Bocchan bu-"

"Sebastian! This is an order: explain yaoi to me!"

Sighing in defeat, the butler's crimson eyes flashed red before swiftly making his way round the back of the desk toward his young master. Kneeling before Ciel, he raised his head and looked straight into the determined face. The boy was slightly uncomfortable at how close his butler was getting to him but he stood his ground and ignored the blush that was threatening to expose his embarrassment. Smirking at Ciel's obvious self-consciousness, Sebastian finally whispered,

"Yes, My Lord."

Before Ciel could say anything, in one quick movement, Sebastian snaked an arm round the slim waste of his master and firmly held his chin with the other hand, forcing the boy to look directly at him.

Startled, Ciel exclaimed with a blush, "Se-Sebastian! What the hell do you thi-"

The young boy's cries were muffled as the demon claimed his master. Freezing with shock, Ciel could do nothing save for fruitlessly struggle against the strong arms holding him. His deep blue eyes went wide as he felt his butler's smooth lips move against his own and was taken aback to hear a whimper escape from the back of his throat. Finally shutting his eyes, the trapped young teen surrendered and clutched hopelessly onto Sebastian's uniform.

Having thought that he had teased his master enough for one day, the demon felt the boy stop struggling and knew that then, he had won (whatever sick little mind game he had been playing..) and so, with a flick of his tongue as a parting gift, Sebastian pulled back with a devilish grin and admired the rare sight before him.

The typically stoic and proud boy was now an embarrassed mess. He was slightly rubbing his mouth with the back of one hand while the other was still holding firmly onto the butler's clothes, a dusty pink tinge had formed sweetly across his face and his stern eyes were shyly averted, so as to avoid the intense gaze off the demon.

"B-baka!*" The boy managed to say, glancing back at Sebastian, "I already know full well that... that.. is called a k-kiss."

Pulling away from the grasp of his butler, Ciel crossed his arm over his small chest and faced the desk again. Getting redder by the second, he continued, "A-and if you really wanted one so much I would have granted you permission had you asked."

Sebastian stood up, surprised at his young master being so forward. 'Hehh~ I could take playing with my Bocchan to a whole new level. How interesting..' He thought to himself, looking possessively down at the embarrassed, stubborn boy. A sly smirk spread across the demon's face as all sorts of wondrous ideas emerged from the simple statement the poor kid had unknowingly made. Lost in the evil plans swimming around his head, Sebastian failed to notice as his master recovered and continued talking.

"Well," Ciel said, making his way round the front of the desk and heading for the door, "if you're not going to be any use to me, then I'll just look it up what yaoi is on the internet.." The determined boy trailed off as he walked out of the room, still keen on finding out the meaning of 'yaoi' (despite having just experienced it), leaving a still fantasizing demon behind.

"Eh?..." Sebastian, coming back to reality, played back the words of his young master and realized the potential dangers the boy could face (the demon didn't want his Ciel discovering something he shouldn't. That was right specifically reserved for him, and only him to teach the boy..) Rushing out the room and following the boy, Sebastian cried out after him,

"Oh, no, no, no! Bocchan, that is most certainly not a good idea!"

"And why is that ?!" said Ciel.

"Well...." said Sebastian not knowing what else to say to his master. Or even how to explain it.

"That's settled then, I'm going google it." Ciel said irritated.

Not knowing what else to do Sebastian rapidly took Ciel's arm and said "Its that you are still too young to learn about ... Yaoi!!"

"Fine!" The boy said "I won't google it!"

But little did the butler know that the boy is not very good at following orders from other people.

...  

So the following night Ciel came in his butlers room with his eyes wide open in shock of what he had just read on the Internet. He looked up at the butler with an unreadable expression.

"You looked it up didn't you?" Said Sebastian with a smirk in his face.

"Is that why you kissed me?" asked Ciel.

"Precisely My, Lord!" Sebastian said.

"Do you want another demonstration?" said the smirking butler with a hungry look in his eyes.

"Yes, please!!" Ciel responded quickly, now realizing that he couldn't take it back.

Without hesitation Sebastian grabbed the boy by the hips and drags him closer, kissing him softly and caressing his hair. Ciel kissed him back even more.

"Make love to me!" Ciel said, catching his breath which was now just filled with lust.

"As you wish My, Lord" Sebastian said trying to hide his smile, he had wanted this since he first signed the contract. Sebastian slowly took the young masters clothes and his off. Looking at his, now naked, master.

Sebastian started to slowly rub Ciel's erection until he couldn't hold it anymore and turned Ciel around, slowly taking one saliva coated finger and entering his master, slowly adding two then three. Stimulating Ciel, after a couple of seconds Sebastian was able to find all of Ciel's good spots.  Finally he took his fingers out and started to enter his tip into the young master. Slowly at first, but then he started to thrust in and out as faster and faster, while taking Ciel's nipples and playing with them.

"S-Sebastian!! I'm gonna c-" Ciel's words were cut off by Sebastian's tender kiss as they both came at each other. Sebastian laid next to his young master, making sure not to squish him as they both fell asleep in each other's arms.

Edit: (Dec 3, 2020) I am well aware that when I first wrote this story it was a long time ago.  It's a little cringe. I will be slowly editing it and making it better and longer as I go. Please bear with me. Right now I'm working full-time as a teacher while also going to college, plus I haven't watched Black Butler in about 7 years.... So, hopefully I'll have time during the Christmas break to re-watch it and continue the story.