Chapter 1

~Niall's P.O.V.~

I wake up next to my beautiful girlfriend Vanessa. 

"Good morning princess." I say as I kiss her upon the cheek. 

"Goodmorning." She smiles. 

I walk on over to the bathroom and get dressed, and do my hair. I see her reflection in the mirrior as she puts her hands around my waist. 

"Niall. I've been thinking of something. But it's okay if you don't want to." I look at her kind of concerned. 

"What is it?" I turn to face her. 

"I've been thinking... If you want.. I want a kid. But I mean not a baby just yet. I was thinking adoption?" She studders in her words. "I know, it's stupid. It's okay if you say no." She looks down. 

"No, no baby it's not stupid at all. It's cute actually. That you've been thinking of that. I like that idea." I smile at her to assure her. 

"Really?" She says with those sparkles in her eyes. 

"Really." I smile. "Now, boy or girl?" 

"Oh, deffinatly a girl." She smirks. 

"Alright princess, I was thinking of the same thing. We'll go tomorrow or later today. Your choice." 

"Later today?" 

"Sure." I kiss her. 

"Thank you babe." She says. 

She walks out of the bathroom. I can't believe were going to have a kid to look out for. It sounds perfect. I mean we have been together for a year now, I love her. I think i'm ready. 

~~~~~~~~~~

~Larissa's P.O.V.~

I wake up the next morning, brush my hair and teeth just like every morning. Then I turn on the radio and start singing to music but then of course everyone in the room tells me to shut up since I am not the best singer in the world. 

Later in the day Mrs. Garcia our foster home advisor who takes care of all of us comes in, it's time for adoption day even though it's suppose to be in a few days from now. They line us up from the smallest age to the oldest. I'm in the middle. Usually the little kids get picked since everyone loves them and not the older kids. I go to the bathroom and try to look presentable as I can. I wear my worn out black converse with a shirt that has a peace sign on it with some black skinny jeans. I think I look okay. I go back down the stairs. I kind of don't want to be adopted I'm way to scared to call someone my mom or dad. Not after everything that had happened with my real parents. Should I even call them parents? 

I see people walking in, but then my eyes stop on two people. Niall Horan, from One Direction. Why is he here? Is that his girlfriend? No way. But, they're famous. I mean I like their music and all but i'm not a hardcore fan. What are they doing here in America to adopt anyways? Oh well, they would never go for me. I hope. 

I look down and just play with my feet waiting for all of this to be over with. Then all of the sudden Mrs. Garcia tells me to come where she is. I follow her towards... Niall? What? 

"Hey, what's your name?" I hear him say in his Irish accent. 

"Larissa." I spit. 

"I'm Niall, and this is my girlfriend Vanessa. I hope you don't mind, we would love to adopt you." Him and his girlfriend smiles. 

Oh great I think to myself. 

"M-me? Why me? There are plenty of other kids over there." I point out to them. 

"Yeah, but we both agreed on you." 

I honestly don't want to go with them. I'm perfectly fine here. Besides, I don't trust them. But then again I don't trust anybody. 

"Yes, she would love to be with you guys!" I hear Mrs. Garcia say.

I look at her with a shocked face, unable to speak. Why is this happening? I'm not ready to have parents. I can't. I just can't. 

"Good." I hear Niall say. 

Oh great. I start to pace back and forth as they go and sign some paper work. 

"Wow, looks like someone got adopted, but I don't know why they picked you. Your ugly." Some girl named Molly spat at me. 

"Yeah? Well look who's getting adoped and who's not." I spat back at her. 

She just walks away with her snobby group of friends. I hate her. Nobody likes me here anyways. But I would rather be here than to be with parents. Just the sound of the word parents gives me chills up my spine. 

"Okay, good. In a week everything will be processed and she will be all yours. Have a great day!" I hear Mrs. Garcia say to Niall and his girlfriend. 

"Goodbye Larissa, see you soon!" Niall's girlfriend says. I think her name is Vanessa. 

"Bye." I say as I see Niall wave by to me, to which I return back. 

I don't even know what to think right now. What if they are bad people but act nice. That's what my parents always did. I'm not ready for this. At least I have a week to get prepared. 

Hello c: I hope you guys like this first chapter! Tell me what you think. Comment and vote please! c: