You're Mine

Your P.O.V
"Come on (y/n)!!" Your friend (f/n) shouted impatiently, tugging on the sleeve of your black hoodie. Your (e/c) eyes flashed to her, a frightened expression painted on your face. "There is n-no way in h-hell I'm going in there!" You shouted back, watching (f/n) roll her eyes at you. There's probably no one in there anyway! Come on (y/n)!!" She stated imperiously, starting to walk towards the door.

You and (f/n) were going in to snoop around the old, corrupted house of 'Jeff the Killer'... (f/n) always thought it was a load of baloney, but taking a second glance at the dead trees and grass, the shattered glass windows and the yellow police tape... Your body began to break down in shivers. "W-Wait (f/n)!" you shuddered, racing after her.

Jeff's P.O.V
"Oh? Looks like I have guests...!" I chuckled to myself, watching two girls enter my front door,. However... One of them caught my unblinking eye. Her (s/c) soft, skin shone in the moonlight, she had (h/c) supple hair which covered her (e/c) eyes slightly. She was... I don't know... Cute?, Adorable?, Beautiful?, Hot?

The list could've gone on and on... I wanted her... She was going to be mine... No one could have her... I cackled to myself and crept downstairs, preparing to greet my 'Guests'...

Normal P.O.V
(f/n) pushed the door open lightly, the wooden door squeaking on it's rusting hinges. Your (e/c) eyes widened at the white walls lined with crimson blood splatters. Furniture was toppled and sprawled around on the floor. You took a step forwards, shoes crunching on what seemed a glass shattered photo frame.

You picked it up, staring at the slightly shredded photograph. There were two parents, smiles on their faces as they stood over two boys. One of the boys looked about roughly 16, dark brown hair on top of his head. His black eyes looked up at you kindly, standing beside his brother, roughly about 14 years of age. You stared at the 16 year old boy, blushing lightly.

"(y/n)! Earth to (y/n)!!!" (f/n) whispered, clicking her fingers in front of your face. You broke off your stare at the photograph to face (f/n). Her (e/c) eyes were filled up with excitement. "Let's go!" She hissed, notioning towards the pitch black darkness that lay ahead.

Jeff's P.O.V
I walked through the shadows, stepping silently so they wouldn't hear me approaching. They advanced through the darkness of my former house, my grin widening as they did. The cute girl set a photo frame down onto the blood stained sofa, my stare fixated on it and it was the picture of my family.

I felt my murderous grin widen, chuckling lowly as I continued to follow them both into the kitchen. "(y/n)! Look at this..." The cute girl's accomplice whispered, tugging on the sleeve of her black hoodie. I got a little pang of jealousy, my expression growing irked. Then I was caught up by how cute (y/n)'s name sounded. "(y/n)..." I whispered to myself, tasting her name. Heh... I like it...

Normal P.O.V
(f/n) tugged on my sleeve, grabbing my attention. "What is it?" You whispered back, looking at her fright filled eyes. "(y/n)... Look..." She said, pointing a rigid finger towards the kitchen counter. Your (e/c) eyes adjusted to the darkness and widened when you saw what she was pointing at.

There was a collection of glimmering knives stained with fresh blood. "H- He's real..." (f/n) squealed in fear, her (e/c) eyes widening every second she looked at them. "We gotta get out of here!!!" She said, turning to rush for the door until a figure stepped out of the shadows, preventing you from leaving. He leaned in towards you and whispered: "Sorry sweetheart... But I can't let you do that... You're mine now...!"

Jeff's P.O.V
I saw a flush appear on her cheeks as I said that, the other girl trembling in fear. I reached a bleached white hand out to touch the cutie but her annoying friend shouted:" MOVE (Y/N) MOVE!!" (y/n) snapped out of it and rushed towards the door beside her friend. I ran after them and grabbed (y/n)'s friend's leg and dragged her back in, listening to her frantic screams.

"Let me go!! Let me go!! (Y/N)...!!!" "Shut up! She's mine!!" I growled, watching (y/n) run back into the house, shouting: "Let her go!!" I wanted to... for her... but I didn't, I sneered at her: "Come and get her!" I cackled and ran up the staircase, watching (y/n) follow.

Normal P.O.V
You ran up the rotting staircase after the figure who had taken (f/n). You heard a door slam, pricking your eardrums. There was a lone door at the end of the hallway, blood staining the white door. They weren't in the room. There was a spacious double bed stained with scarlet blood, flowing black curtains ripped to shreds. All of the furniture was destroyed and splayed across the floor.

The door slammed behind you, you swiveled your head to the door, the figure standing in the doorway. He stepped towards you and stood in the pale light of the moon. He wore a blood stained white hoodie and black dress pants. He had shoulder length raven- black hair that covered his lidless eyes slightly. He also had a grin carved into his bleached white face. He was... beautiful in a sense... "W- Where's (f/n)?" you asked,trying to hide your ever growing blush.

"In the bathroom... But it's locked so there's no point..." he added, holding up a glimmering key. You reached for the key but he held it out of your reach. "Nuh uh... You're not leaving yet..." He jeered mockingly, causing you to blush violently. He pinned you against the peeling wall, making you gasp.

"Heh... You're cute... I like you..." He whispered before leaning in and joining his soft lips with yours. Your eyes widened as Jeff angled his head, his unblinking stare meeting yours. Your eyes closed as he grabbed your sleeve, pulling you closer to him as his arms coiled around your waist. "(y/n)..." he groaned, setting his forehead against yours.

You blushed, your first kiss stolen by a cute killer. "How do you know my name?" You breathed, looking up at him with wide (e/c) eyes. "I learnt your name from your little friend" He rasped back, watching your eyes widen in panic. You quickly pushed past him, watching his face glimmer with surprise.

You ran to the bathroom door, yelling: "(F/N)?! (F/N)!!?" You yelled, knocking on the door. "(y/n)? I'm h- here..." (f/n) answered weakly from behind the door. You smiled in relief, pulling the door handle in hopes that it would open. ...It didn't. You looked over at Jeff who was chuckling to himself smugly as he leant against the doorframe.

He stared at you with a slightly cute '...Are you that dumb?' glance, dangling the bathroom key in front of you. "Like I said,... you're mine..." You blushed, looking at him from under your (h/c) bangs: "Give me that key..."

Jeff's P.O.V
"Heh...Make me..." I replied, twirling the key in between my fingers, watching her glare at me. She sprinted towards me, her fist clenched as she punched me HARD in the face. Damn, ... For a hot girl she can hit f****** hard!

She exhaled as I lay on the floor, twitching in pain. She quickly swiped the key out of my grasp and dashed to the door, grabbing (f/n) and giving me one last glance before rushing out of the house. I got up off of the floor slowly, rubbing my jaw as I walked to the window, watching her leave. I smiled to myself, finding her would be no problem when you have a husky named Smile...

One way or another... She was mine...