Author's Note

Please read the Author's Note at the end.

*    *    *    *

Even though Marnie Cartwright is constantly overshadowed by her older brothers, her life has been pretty sweet. She goes to school most days, occasionally goes to parties, spends some time at the beach and spends the rest of her time watching rubbish TV Shows just like every other unnoticed teen in California. 

She's lazy, she's messy and she has no incredible talent for everything. Marnie's simply an average girl who likes food way too much. She's not a bad ass but she's not an angel either.

Then there's Noah Trent and he is a bad ass. Or so everyone thinks. Six months ago, he moved to Huntington from the little country New Zealand and ever since then, he's been one of the most popular kids at school. There's something about his shocking good looks and bad boy ways that girls love and even though no girl lasts very long, they still want a piece of him.

As time passes and events unfold, Marnie starts to realise there's not much Noah cares about - merely surfing, partying, drugs, alcohol and hooking up with chicks.

So what starts off as an unlikely pair soon turns into an unlikely friendship.

Read on to see what happens because everyone knows bad decisions make good stories.

*   *   *   *

Okay! So there's the new blurb. I wanted to use the other blurb from Knowing Noah Trent bc I really love that one but then I didn't think it would be good in the long run of seprating the two narratives. Which leads me on to say:

1. You need to forget everything you know about the other Noah Trent because the one you're about to read about isn't going to be so sweet. I have not found a new guy to portray him (if you find one, please inbox me, however it needs to be someone who is known - say like a tumblr model guy - just so I have access to more than one picture.

2. I havent't found an actor to portray Marnie yet but I'll let everyone decide in their minds unless something pops up.

3. This is story will contain more drugs and partying I think. 

4. For the first time, I will be basing some of my characters on people I know in real life. As I was finishing up Knowing Noah Trent, I realised I knew two guys who were like Noah. One of them is this party kid who is insanely popular but never ever has a girlfriend. He's such a dude, I mean, he had over 100 people at his 16th and got a stripper. And it was only his 16th! He's aaall about mates over chicks. The other guy is the biggest druggie I know and he's so gorgeous and all the girls love him but he never has time for more than just a hook up because he's high as a kite most of them time. As for Marnie, she's supposed to be an average girl and I've drawn in different aspects of my friends (and even myself) to make her not seem all to special i.e being lazy, watching too much TV, not dressing up for school but dressing up for parties etc

5. I hope you enjoy this story as much as the last one!

6. I love you all and if you have any questions, feel free to pop me a comment or inbox.