"Yes. I've seen it." Hermione replied looking at Harry.

"Blimey, Harry. I didn't know you could do that." Dean said, amazed.

"And he killed a basilisk, w-with the sword in Dumbledore's office," Neville added.

"It's true," Ginny confirmed.

"Third year, he fought off about a hundred Dementors at once." Ron continued the list or Harry's heroic events.

"And last year, he really did fight off You-Know-Who in the flesh," I said, adding one more to the list.

"Wait.," Harry made us pause, "Look, it all sounds great when you say it like that but the truth is, most of that was just luck. I didn't know what I was doing half the time. I nearly always had help."

"He's just being modest," Hermione said.

"No, Hermione, I'm not. Facing this stuff in real life is not like school. In school, if you make a mistake, you can just try again tomorrow. But out there when you're a second away from being murdered or watching a friend die right before your eyes. You don't know what that's like." Harry sat down.

"You're right, Harry, we don't. That's why we need your help. Because if we're going to have any chance at beating..." I took a deep breath and licked my lips, "Voldemort" I felt quite guilty saying his name out loud yet at the same time, relieved that I did.

"He's really back." Dennis Creevey stated. Harry nodded.

I stood up again "Alright. We are calling ourselves Dumbledore's Army, D.A. for short. It can also stand for Dark Arts. If you wish to join," I pulled out a piece of parchment and a pencil. Placing it on the table, I wrote Dumbledore's Army at the top. "make a single file line and sign here."

I wrote my first and last name on the paper then handed it to Hermione, who did the same. Ron was next then Harry, who placed it back on the table. One by one, people signed their name onto the tiny piece of parchment. We now had an army.

 We now had an army

As walked back from Hogsmeade, the twins, Luna, Ginny, Neville, Ron, Hermione, Harry and I, Harry went over the things that needed to be done in order to make the D.A. successful.

"Right. First, we need to find a place to practice where Umbridge won't find out."

"The Shrieking Shack," Ginny suggested.

"It's too small."

"Forbidden Forest?" Hermione proposed.

"Not bloody likely," Ron answered.

"Harry, what happens if Umbridge does find out?" asked Ginny

"Who cares?" Hermione said, "I mean, it's sort of exciting, isn't it, breaking the rules?"