Vibe

Barry went back to STAR labs along with Caitlin to record his vitals. Barry asked Caitlin if she was alright and she told him she was fine.Barry needed to save this timeline , so he needed to make a plan to take down that villain. Barry alongside Caitlin spent hours brainstorming a way that would make everything right again.Barry saw Caitlin and he gazed upon her eyes . She asked him what he was staring at , he said nothing you just looks pretty , redness rushed to her cheeks and a smile stretched across her visage , as did Barry's .

They needed to take down that villain, but they needed a certain someone's expertise , Cisco. Caitlin figured out a way he could remember everything . She made the glasses she made for vibe back in the regular timeline. She was not absolutely sure he still had his powers in this timeline, but she had to try.

They found Cisco in a room going over some paperwork. They asked him to try the glasses on , but he said they weren't his style and left the room . Barry proceeded to follow him along followed Caitlin. Barry grabbed the glasses and shoved then on his face , while he and Caitlin touched his shoulder . Cisco froze in his tracks and the memories came flooding back. Caitlin,Barry he ran and hugged them in a group hug.

Cisco , we need your help taking down a villain in this timeline , so I can get back to the regular timeline with no surprises and he's named , well we don't know his name. Ok I have the perfect plan and nickname for him ......