Zombie years

It was a typical day just like any other. I was in school looking out of the window. The birds were singing a song and the leaves were whistling a tune. Then life turned for the worse. I asked permission to go to the bathroom and I was allowed to go. The scene that awaited me wasn't pretty when I arrived in the bathroom.

I saw a fight that broke out between 3 students inside and it was 2 against 1. Odd thing is that the 2 students looked weird and smelled rotten. It was almost like they came back from the dead. It wasn't my business so I backed out of the bathroom. Then that student called for my help.
I ignored him, it's never a good thing to get involved in a fight.

I ran to my classroom and sat down at my seat. Then I heard screams coming from the hallways and there were many people in a panic trying to run away from a mob of people that didn't look human at all. Everyone else was watching in disbelief at the scene that was unfolding. I instantly stood up and knew something was wrong. At that moment the speaker came to life " all students and staff members immediately evacuate the building I repeat immediately evacuate!" Then the principal screamed and the line was cut off.
There was a panic and all the students ran to the other door to escape but that path was also blocked. We were trapped.

As you all know I'm a student in this school. The school is called the private school for aristocracy. It's primary objective is to get money from rich people but their staff doesn't lack in quality. My name is Johnny years. You might be laughing at my last name called year but trust me I didn't get a choice on this. I was a normal student and everyday was a normal day but on October 31 this nightmare began.

We were trapped in the room and the humans that looked undead were gaining on us. " gre greof fjjrmfmcmfmjf" the undead was almost like the zombies that appeared in movies. It was do or die. I took the fire extinguisher from the corner of the room while everyone was in a panic and crying. I shot the fire extinguisher at the gruesome-looking undead as they tumbled down the stairs and I took this chance to tell everyone to run, "This is our chance guys, let's run!" We sprinted to the other hallway at the left that was open.

Some were still in the room crying but I don't have time for cowards. We ran like crazy and everyone was shoving each other while we ran down the stairs. A person hollered for help while she was being trampled by the mob of people but unfortunately I had my own life to save. I was the first one to reach the first floor but what appeared before me was another dreary scene. There were thousands of zombies out in the school yard.

I almost lost hope like the others until I spotted a bus and I ran towards it like it was my only way to survive. I started running and ran out of the entrance until someone pulled me back. I was startled because I wasn't thinking of anything besides trying to run away from this horrible nightmare I was seeing or should I say reality. Anyways I looked back to see who it was and she said "what are you doing don't you realize their are zombies out there, do you want to get yourself killed". I looked outside and finally realized what I was doing.

There were some few zombies roaming around inside the entrance but none of them realized that a group of humans were standing on the stair and 2 of them were talking at the entrance. I almost started to cry and lose hope, I didn't want my life to end here. How did the world become like this!
I want to play my ps3 and my computer, and even if I went to school It's better than this kind of nightmare! Then the girl said "we still have a way it survive In this world but first lets create a team so we can battle these zombies up until we get to the bus and lets also find the key for the bus inside the school.

"I'm pretty sure our homeroom teacher talked about leaving a bus at school and he also leaved the key in his drawer". "Haha he probably thought if he said that we won't take it cause we know it belongs to him but since we heard it we can take it and escape from here". At that moment hope returned to me and i said to her "yeah we can escape from here alive. I looked around at the people that were standing on the stair. Some of them were crying and some of them just looked shocked.

I was disappointed by a lot of them even though considering the fact that it happens to me to, I don't really care about them so I don't care if you call me a hypocrite. There was still some hope for some of them because they were discussing something and some people soothed their friends down. That means that not everyone was hopeless. We have a chance.