While It Last ❤️

Start from the beginning

"Not As Beautiful As You." He Stared At Me. Gently Pushing His Lips Against Mine. We Stayed Like This For A While Until He Pulled Away.

"Go Get Dressed." He Commanded, Letting Me Down Slowly. I Did As He Said Without Arguing. Tonight's Gonna Be Interesting.

* * *

Pandora Was On As I Changed Into The A Pair Of Black Jeans, My Rolling Stone Hoody And Tim's. Perks Of Being A Small PregnantWomen, I Still Could Pull Of Shit Like This. I Look More Like 24 Weeks Instead Of 32.But Im Not Complaining. As Soon As I Went To Unplug The Flat Iron If I Didn't Have You From Monster's Inc Came On. Even Though I Was 23 I Was Still A Sucker For Disney. Seconds Later Chris Appeared With A Big As Grin On His Face.

"Remember This Song?"

"How Could I Forget. We Use To Watch This Movie Every Day."

"True," He Took One Of My Hands In His And Rested The Other On My Back As We Began To Waltz. "I Wouldn't Have Nothin' If I Didn't Have." I Couldn't Help But Laugh At Him. His Was A Fool But He Was My Fool.

"I Love You." I Confessed As Soon As The Song Went Off. This Only Made His Grin Grow Wider.

"Let's Go." He Directed, Grabbing My Hand.

"You Ain't Gonna Say It Back." I Yanked My Hand From His, Folding My Arms.

"Why I Gotta Tell You Something You Already Know," He Said Looking Deep Into My Eyes With Sincerity. "Now Let's Go."

* * * *

"Where Are We Going Chris?" I Asked, Wrapping My Arms Around Me To Stay Warm. The Air Was Surprising Cool Tonight And It Was Getting To Me. I Don't Know Why Chris Insisted On Parking So Far Away, We Had Been Walking For About 10 Minutes And Were On The Side Of Town I Was Unfamiliar With So I Have No Idea Where Were Going.

"Just Around Thus Corner."

"You Said That 5 Minutes Ago."

"Yea But This Time I Mean."

"Yea Yea Whatever . You Know You A Damn Lie But ," I Stopped Mid Sentence When We Turned That Corner. There Was A Small Table Set For Two That Was The Color Of Snow. Colorful Lights Cascade Around The Brick Wall That Lined The Venue. A Fully Decorated Christmas Tree Rested In The One Corner. "Snowflakes" Covered The Ground. There Was Even A Women Playing The Harp In The Corner. It Was A True Winter Wonderland.

"It's Breathtaking. How Did You Do This?"

"I Called In Some Favors."

"You Really Are The Man Of My Dreams, Huh?"

"Of Course." He Smirked, Leading Us To The Table. There We Were Greeted By Our Waiter Who Had Already Set Up What We Were To Eat. We Were Served Soup, Salad, Steak, Cheesecake, The Works. I Was Really In Aw At The Fact That He Had Managed To Do All This For Me In That Short Amount Of Time. When I Asked Him Why He Simply Said "I Remembered How Much You Loved Christmas Back In The Snow, So I Brought The Snow Here." I Was Truly Blessed. What Man Do You Know Who's Breaking His Back Like That To Please You. I Really Loved This Man With My All. And For The Moment I Just Wanna Take This All In Because As Soon As The Secret Comes Out Everything's Gonna Go Downhill. So As We Talked And Ate And Laughed I Just Enjoyed It Because I'm Really Not Sure How Long This Would Last.

Once Dinner Was Over We Walked Hand N Hand Back To Car, I Was Still Stunned By The Date We Had Just Experienced But Was Also

Exhausted. So When We Got Into The Car I Closed My Eyes For A Quick Second Which Turned Into About 30 Minutes Because When I Woke Back Up Chris Was Carrying Me To Our Bedroom.

"Dinner Was Amazing." I Blurted Out, Thinking About The 5 Course Meal That Still Filled My Belly.

"You Finally Wake Up And That's What You Gotta Say? "

"We'll It Was," He Started Laughing But That Died Down As He Placed Me On The Bed. He Tried Pulling Away But It Was No Use, I Pulled Him Right Back, Wrapping My Arms Around His Neck. "Thanks , For Everything. I Really Appreciate It."

"You My Girl, It's The Least I Could Do." He Replied, Before Leaning In To Kiss Me. It Was Supposed To Be Quick Peak But I Was Craving More. When He Tried To Pull Away I Didn't Let Him, Tightening My Grip Around His Neck. He Got The Memo Wasting No Time To Kiss Down My Neck, Pulling My Sweater Over My Head. He Continued To Kiss Down My Body. Eventually We Were Both Down To Our Birthday Suits And He Was Making Long, Deep Strokes In And Out Of My Body, Doggystyle. The Only Downside Of Being Pregnant Was That This And Missionary Were Really The Only Ways I Could Handle But Somehow He Made It Work, Speeding Up And Slowing Down At Just The Right Times Sending My Body On A Frenzy. Even After I Came The Strokes Continued And All I Could Think About Is No Bullshit.

We Ain't Gon Stop Til 9 AM

If You Can't Take It All, Baby Say When

Make You Come Over And Over Again

And Ima Leave It In

When We Do It, All Night

We Can Do It, All Night

Girl I'mma Give It To You, All

Night So Fly Girl

Don't You Be On That Bullshit, All Night

So Fly Girl

We Can Do It All, All Night Girl

We Can Do It All, All Night Baby, All Night Yeah.

Quick Filler 😁

Votes,Comments, & Follows Make Updates Go a Faster So Do Those Things.