Satanic start

A baby's wail filled the room as the mother gave birth. Two small low level demons took the baby, cleaned it off and handed the baby to its mother. The mother held two little girls in her arms. One has black with red tips and a very dark blue tint. The other had dark brown hair with a mole just below her left eye. They both had pointed ears and black tails with flames surrounding them. The father of the two children was Lucifer, Satan's best freind. Lucifer is as powerful as Satan, but Lucifer had a secret to being able to find a body. But that's for another time.

He walked into the room and saw his two little girls and smiled.

"They're beautiful. What are their names Kurina?" His wife looked at him and smiled.

"The one with black hair is Rina Rose Rimona. The one with dark brown hair is Yukia Yaloon Rimona." Lucifer picked up Rina and looked at her.

"Hello little Rina, I am sure that when you grow up you are going to have all the boys coming after you." Kurina chuckled at her husband.

"Honey can you get me a piece of paper and a pen please?"

"Yes dear." He takes Yukia from his wife and puts each of his little girls in their cribs. He then goes to grab his loved one a piece of paper and a pen. He hands them to his loved one. She writes down something and hands it to Lucifer.

"Put this on the table between thier cribs please." Lucifer puts the note where his loved one said.

"Honey, I am going, I am so tired."

"I know, just go to sleep." She closes her eyes and takes her last breathe. Lucifer takes out a knife and stabs himself in the heart and goes back to hell.

Not to long after the lovers leave a demon and an exorcist come in the small room. The exorcist goes over to the woman on the bed and sees if she is alive. A tear drops to the ground when sees that her friend is dead. The demon has a grin on his face.

"What is so funny, Mephisto?"

"Nothing." The exorcist sees the two cribs and goes over to them to find the two baby girls.

"These must be the spawns." The exorcist looks at Mephisto and he nods. She pulls out a chain dagger and then she sees a note on the table next to the cribs.

She picks up the note and reads it.

Dear Saloons,
I am dead, I most likely died after birth. But just know that I am happy.

And I have a last request. I want you to take care of my two little girls. They are in the two cribs on either side of this table.

The one with black hair and red tips is Rina Rose Rimona.
The one with brown hair and a small mole below her right eye Yukia Yaloon Rimona.

I want you to take care of these two as if they were your own, even though you most likely came here to kill them.

Please, do this for your sister

-Kurina

Saloona looks at Rina then at the note again.

"For my sister..."  she looks at Rina and suddenly Rina smiles and shocks Saloona.

"I.. am not killing these little girls."

"Why not?"

"I have to fulfill this request from my best friend's request." Mephisto sighs.

"Fine, let me take help you." He takes out a pair of guns and walks over to Yukia. Her tail and blue flames disappear.

He then does the same with Rina but with a sacred chain dagger.