Chapter 1

*Alex's Pov*

The pain was unbearable.

Or, at least I made it look like it was.

Those stupid wolves were 'bullying' me again.

Oh, sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Alex. No last name, just Alex. I have long, straight, jet black hair, Black eyes and a perfectly carved body. I am 5,5 a pretty good height, for my job.

Oh, almost forgot, I'm a Vampire.

Werewolves mortal enemies.

I'm also one of the best Vampire assassins, that has ever lived. I'm around 3 millennium 4618 years old.

Of course, no one in this town know's I'm a Vampire Assassin. They just think I'm some self conscious, human nerd.

Not to mention the fact that Vamp Assassins are hated way more then normal Vampire's, by the Werewolves.
Not that I care. I've been in this job for 2 millennium.

Anyway, back to reality.

Chase and his friends were trying to beat me up.

"Your worthless, no one wants you, so why don't you just crawl into a hole and die?" He whispered in my ear

Then they turned around and left.

I only had a few bruises and cuts left from the beating. But even they were going to be gone in a few minutes.

Vampires have the fastest healing rate then any other species, supernatural or not. We also have enhanced hearing, sight, smell and speed.

As you could probably tell, I was the nerd of the school, the girl with A's in every subject. The one with the big, dorky glasses, baggy clothes, limp hair that clung to my face. The girl always found in the Library.

Of course, no one realizes its an act.

I go from one town to the next, as soon as I've finished either collage or high school there. My reasoning behind this? I don't age. I've looked like an 18 year old, for every year, except, of course, my first eighteen years of life.

I picked up my books, that had fallen from my arms when I got 'attacked' by the damn wolves.

As you can probably guess, I hate wolves.

I sighed.

I just wish this year could go by fast, right now, I'm in my senior year, I came to this town, last year, at the start of my junior year and have regretted it ever since.

I was dubbed as a nerd in Junior year, ever since werewolves and even some humans have been trying to give me hell. 'Trying' being the key word. I mean, I'm dead! I've actually been to hell. It's awesome. Well for Vamps, at least.

Someone pushed into me.

I fell on the ground, pretending to be hurt. I find it so funny how they smirk after they've 'hurt' me, I mean I could beat them in a heartbeat. Kill them in two.

Of course, being a Vampire I don't have a heartbeat. I've honestly never had one, I was born a Vamp. And I love it!

In one school I can be a complete nerd and in the next, I can be a Popular cheerleading bitch, in another, the badass.

Add in some assassinations and heaps of cash.

It was awesome!

I seriously love my life sometimes!

A/N

Ok, I want to know if I have any people interested in this story.

Sorry that this is really short. I'm sick and school is busy.

Also, I'm looking for a cover, can anyone help?

Vote

Comment

Fave/Follow