Chapter 2: Not A Dumb Brunette

Willow's POV

"We have more customers than usual today Miss Willow." Said Ana as she smiles brightly at me.

"Yeah, I guess so." I replied giving her a warm smile.

"Well, I'm off Miss Willow, Goodbye!" Rose said as she grabbed her bag and stood near the exit door to wave at me.

"Okay, be careful and good work today!" I replied and waved back at her.

"You're not going home Mike?" i asked my one and only guy employee

"Nah, I'll help you close the diner today." He said with a smile on his face. He's really nice, he's also pretty cute but not exactly my type.

"Thanks, but I need to lock the register first, you can wait for me outside." I said while I take out the money from the register and start to count it.

"Okay." Mike replied.

I finished counting the sales for the day and walked up to the light switch and turned it off. It's all dark and I quickly sprint out the door.

I locked the entrance and went over to Mike who now was standing under a tree waiting for me. "Let's go home, Mike." "Yep." He replied.

"Hey, Miss Willow?" Mike called me.

"You dont have to call me 'Miss Willow' outside of work, Mike" I said while bumping his shoulder slightly as we walked heading to our house.

"Okay," he giggled. "Willow." He called me again.

"Yes, Mike?" I answered. "Do you have any... boyfriend?" Mike asked.

Oh no, this is bad. Like I said he is cute but I dont like him. What do I do? Oh, I know.

"I don't but I'm seeing someone." I replied. I didn't lie. I am seeing someone.

"Why don't you ask him out?" He asked.

I'm relieved that he is not looking forward to date me. I mean come on, I'm not particularly pretty am I?

"I'll get nervous." I said and laughed like an idiot and he joined in.

"Why do you ask?" I asked in confusion.

"Well, you're always working and so I thought 'how about her boyfriend? Does she spend time with him? Does she even have a boyfriend?' And so I asked you." He stated and smile at me.

"Well, what about you?" I asked. "Yeah, I have a girlfriend but right now we're in a fight. She thought that I was cheating on her with Rose, silly." He answered.

"No shit! I thought you're dating Rose! You two seems so close for some reason." I said while glaring at him.

"Well... I didn't think of that. We're childhood friends and we're really close since we're kids." He claimed.

"You should just apologize to her, I'm sure she just misunderstood." "Yeah." He replied.

We arrived at Mike's place. "Goodbye Mis- Willow, goodbye Willow!" He said while grinning from ear to ear which made me laughed.

"Goodbye, Mike!" "Be careful, Willow." "I will. Thanks, Mike." I said and walked away.

I saw a guy sitting on a bench outside my house. I came closer to met a familiar face, Harry. His hazel eyes, his cute fringe and his red lips.

Well, I can't really see his red lips. It's hella dark and there are only streetlights. I walked over to him and sat down next to him.

He flinched at my sudden apperance and I laughed.

"Hey Will." Harry said glaring into my eyes and straight to my soul. His hazel eyes are really pretty.

I kept a straight face and said "Potter..." Still tying to keep a straight face but failed and we both burst out laughing.

"What are you doing out here?" I asked Harry.

"Getting some fresh air. What about you?"

"Well, I just got back from the diner and saw you in front of my house." I replied.

"Really?!" He excitedly jumped.

"Yeah it's that one, the one with fairy lights all over the place" I said and pointed at my house.

"Holy shit... That mansion is yours? Do you live alone?" He asked.

"Firstly, yes that's my house. Secondly, no, it is not a mansion. And lastly, yes, I do live alone." I replied.

"You live alone in that big house? You're not scared?" He asked.

"Sometimes I do get scared but it's nothing. Where do you live?"

"Right next to yours!" He said cheerfully.

"You should come over to my house sometimes, I get pretty lonely." I gave a hint hoping that he'll agree. "Sure! Just tell me when because my parents won't know if I've gone missing." He said and giggled. Damn, this dude is really cheerful. He's been giggling since this morning. I guessed it's his personality. "Sure, I will." I said and smile at him. "Alright lets get back to our houses it's already really late. Bye Will." "Bye! Goodnight Harry." I said and he suddenly pulled me into a hug. My heart skipped a beat. At this moment, all I can think of is him. The one I was waiting for. Will I ever met him again? I'm sure it'll be worth it if I wait for him. I wanted to see him. I should not get attached to anyone else. I wanted him. But the worst thing is, I have to wait.

____________________________________

AN~ Hello, it is me again. I know this chapter really doesn't make any sense but the next chapter WILL clear things out. See ya later, aligator. Bye!