"Ok now Madison you've introduced me, Ima go back over there and start unpacking cuz if mom does it theres no telling what I'll find where."I said with a grin.

"Its the weekend, unpack later and hang out with us."Gilinsky said getting my attention. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and pulled it out groaning. I went to hit the ignore button and Madison snatched my phone answering it.

"How many damn times does my cousin have to tell you to buzz off, you cheated and hurt her so that means you have no part of her life anymore."she said looking over at me. I rolled my eyes and put my hand out. The other 3 guys had moved over to where we had decided to sit. I caught Sam watching me and he quickly looked away. Madison handed my phone back after ending the call and I went to slip it back in my pocket. we hung out in her backyard for awhile and Madison nudged me when she noticed Sam kept getting closer to my side. I smiled and she pulled Sam away from all of us to talk to him alone. I bit my lip and my phone started going off again. I pulled it out of my pocket again and saw it was my mom. Madison walked back over and took my phone from my hand.

"Where's Sam going?"Johnson asked getting our attention.

"He said something about going home for a little while."she replied after typing on my phone. She sent a text and smiled at me. I took my phone back and smirked.

"He likes her doesnt he babe?"Gilinsky asked. She nodded and my phone went off again.

"Mom wants me over there so I can unpack some of my stuff. The movers already set up my bed."I told her. She hugged me and Gilinsky pulled me away for his own hug. Johnson and Nate both waved and smiled at me. I walked back over to the new house and let myself in. I found my mom in the kitchen with my aunt and smiled at both of them.

"They treat you nice?"they asked. I nodded and took my phone out of my pocket.

"I came back so I can get some of my room unpacked."I laughed seeing that Madison had put Sam's number in my phone and had texted him so he would have mine. They nodded and I went up the stairs to the room I had picked out when we got the house. I put my phone on its charger and started opening the boxes that had my clothes in them. I started hanging them in the closet and putting them in my dresser. I finished late and saw Madison was calling me again. I answered and laid across my bed.

"Sam's back over here."she said giving me a smirk on FaceTime. I quirked my eyebrow and heard him talking to Gilinsky in the background.

"Boo Im exhausted and all Ive done is unpack all my clothes to put them up."I laughed. She moved her phone and I could see Sam.

"He likes you Jae."she said moving the phone back. I blushed and could see the guys walk up behind her.

"You coming back out?"Sam asked quirking his eyebrow. I shrugged and looked at my room.

"I mean I could for a few minutes but I really want to finish this."I laughed. He smiled and Gilinsky nudged him. I walked downstairs and my mom watched me.

"I see you're adjusting to this well."she laughed. I nodded and stopped in the kitchen.

"Madison introduced me to her boyfriend officially and a few of his friends, they want me to come back out for a little while."I replied biting my lip. She nodded and I walked back out the front door. Madison walked over and grinned at me. We walked back over to her house and Sam had his back to me. Gilinsky smiled and I quirked my eyebrow before Sam turned around. His face lit up and Madison shook her head. We joined them on the deck and talked until the stars were out.

"Jae?"Madison asked. I looked over and Sam had his head on my shoulder half asleep.

"Hey."I said softly getting his attention. He sat up and ran a hand over his face.