~Coming Soon~

Esmeralda Joy Plaincassy is a princess of the kingdom of Caderiwia. She did something forbidden in her kingdom. She fell in love with a dragon named Aynon Orange. Aynon was a seventeen-year-old dragon when she was fifteen. Dragons and people of the Caderiwia were not to interact in any circumstances, for they are at war that never ends. His group of dragons invaded her kingdom because they saw them as a threat to the dragons because they were near their caves trying to take things from them. They meant no harm. Esmeralda, however, understood that. She went out every night to meet up with Aynon. She fell in love with him. She wanted to be with him no matter what the cost may have been. But, when she became eighteen she was told she was going to marry the prince of Strong winter, Gaunter Robert. She refused to marry a male she had never met before in her life. She wanted to be with her, one true love. She left one night and never came back.

~~~~~~~~~

"Esmeralda! Pretend your flapping your arms." Aynon said. Esmeralda nodded. She flapped her arms and her emerald green wings flapped as graceful as a swan floats on top of the water. Her mint green wings combined with her white stomach and white scales made her irresistibly beautiful for many dragons in the group. She changed back into her human form and lied down on the nest they had made for her.

"Tired?" Aynon asked. She nodded. "I understand. It's hard changing into a dragon, and then back to human..."

"I'm just not used to it," Esmeralda said reassuringly. "You know they're looking for me. I can sense their presence." Her back stiffened.

"I promise you everything in my power," Aynon started, "No matter what. I REFUSE to let them take you from me." She smiled to him.

"Thank you Aynon." Esmeralda thanked him. "I just don't want to be a burden on your tribes life. I'm bringing your enemy to you... I just want to know that you are safe with me here."

"We are perfectly fine with you here Emeralda..." Aynon says to her with a soothing voice that she loved ever so dearly. "You, in fact, keep most of the guys in shape." She giggled.

"That's sad..." She giggled more. "The fact they get their act together when a lady is around."

"To be fair on my brother's behalf..." Aynon started. "You, are one of the few human females we can see turn into a dragon. And, it's rare to find a natural female dragon. Hardly any we can find if I was being honest with you." He sighs.

Humans had been targeting dragons and dragon shifters for ages, mostly females so they could go extinct.

"I understand..." Esmeralda said, "We should get some rest now. We have hunting to do in the morning..." Aynon nodded.

"Night guys." Aynon said, "we're getting some shut-eye. We have hunting in the morning so, night." They nodded and they fell asleep.

Esmeralda lays down on the nest for a little, wrapping her small arm and Aynon's back, then looking out to the stars.