Chapter 1

Here's Chapter 1 thanks Stacey ..@SelenaSlays

*******

"Okay remember to call me as soon as you guys land" my mom said while stuffing items into my suitcase.

As I put my dirty blonde hair in a messy bun I replied "Yeah, sure thing mom."

My four closest friends and I are taking a trip to Vegas before we enter college. 

"I got one less problem without ya, I got one less problem" rang Ariana Grande's new song through the air.

I recognized it as my ringtone and answered the caller with a simple hello.

"Hey, come outside! I've been waiting here forever"My best friend, Victoria said impatiently through the phone.

I laughed "Okay, Vic I'm coming."

I hanged up the phone and grabbed everything I needed from my room. I walked down the stairs and my mom jumped up.

"Are you leaving already?" she asked.

I nodded and opened the door " I'll call you as soon as we land."

She nodded and smiled "Do you need help with your bags?"

As I shook my head I grabbed all my bags "Nope I got it."

Pulling all my bags out the door I smiled as I made my way towards Vic's car.

Victoria is really amazing and she's incredibly beautiful also. Maybe its the way her big brown eyes matched her long light brown hair. Or the fact that she has the body of a model, with the most amazing smile I ever seen in my life.

"Need any help with your bags?" she asked through her rolled down window.

"Nope I'm okay."

I put my things in the back of the car and hopped in the passenger seat.

"Ready?" She asked over the music that was playing. I nodded and took my hair out of its ponytail.

"This trip is going to so much fun" Vic said turning down the music a bit.

Looking away from the window, I looked at Vic "I know right, I've never been to Vegas before."

"Neither have I, my mom wanted me to stay back actually."

I laughed "Really? Why?"

She shrugged "Its probably because the town its self is called 'sin city' a and you know how my mom is about sins or whatever."

Its true Vic's mom is super into the bible, When we were little I would go over Vic's house and I remembered that we would have to walk up really early to go to church. So after that Vic just started coming over to my house.

"So I reminded my mom that I'm eighteen and I can go where ever I wanted to."

I looked out the window "That's so true, where are we going?"

We were on the freeway and she just took the wrong turn.

Victoria looked at me with a frown before she faced the road once again.

"What are you talking about?" She asked while the wrinkles were still present on her forehead. "We're going to the airport."

Now it was my turn to be surprised "I thought we had to go and get Ethan and Mark?"