Chapter 3- The "Writing" Department

En başından başla

"Of course I did." Mika defended. "I spent those fifteen years figuring out how to find Yuu-chan again."

"Aww, that's adorable." Shinoa gushed. "Don't you think so, Yoichi?"

"W-What? Oh...yea." Yoichi stuttered.

"So, are you guys dating now?" The purple-haired girl asked, suggestively wiggling her eyebrows.

"Mika just came in a few hours so I haven't got the chance." Yuichiro explained.

"Oh, that's right." Mika agreed. "So um...  Yuu-chan, will you go o-"

"The meeting's about to start though!" Shinoa whined. "You can ask Yuu out a different time."

The blond sighed, wrapping his arms around Yuichiro. He waited for Yuu to say something against Shinoa, he wanted Yuu to defend him. But he didn't say anything, it was almost like he even agreed with Shinoa.

Disappointed, Mikaela watched his lover begin the writing meeting.

"Alright!" Shinoa exclaimed. "A cup of coffee, anyone?"

"I don't like coffee," Mika declined, as Shinoa was passing out coffee.

"Really?" Shinoa asked, confused. "I'm surprised you can stay up without it."

"Discipline." Mika mumbled, his annoyed voice almost making Yoichi drop his cup.

But that was a lie. Before Mika quit his job and tried to find Yuu, he spent countless, restless nights drinking many cups of coffee, the blond could've swore it was in his blood by now. The truth was, he just didn't want anything from Shinoa. He just really hated Shinoa and everything about her.

"So," Yuichiro cleared his throat. "This begins the meeting of the Writing department."

"Except the real Writing Department meeting is next week." Yoichi added. "But it never hurts to have a few meetings ourselves."

"Or is this just an excuse for the three of us to get together," Shinoa interrupted with a smug expression. "I mean I'm not even a writing teacher."

"You're a psychology teacher. I want to understand what appeals to students," Yuichiro explained.

"Yea yea," Shinoa sarcastically agreed. "What did you bring us to talk about, Yuu?"

--

"But that won't appeal to student's though!" Yuichiro argued, the only thing stopping him from slamming his coffee table was Mika's restraining embrace.

"Oh like you know what the hell appeals students," Shinoa shot back. "I'm a psychology teacher, I know what the heck students want."

"Yea but I have experience! It didn't work on students before!"

"Guys please calm down," Yoichi pleaded. "It's been four hours and we've solved absolutely nothing."

"Well I've solved that Shinoa's a piece of crap," Yuu growled.

"I hope you kill yourself," Shinoa muttered.

"Why are all of our meetings like this?" Yoichi complained softly. "All we've thought up tonight was a collaboration with me and Yuichiro's class, and projects that include drawings but you two are still arguing..."

"You know what," Yuichiro sighed. "Mika, who's right?"

"Yuu-chan is," Mikaela responded bluntly.

"In your face," Yuu laughed mockingly at Shinoa.

"He's only saying that because he loves you. This is absolute crap." Shinoa rolled her eyes. "Anyways I have to go. My dog's probably wondering where the hell I am."

"I hope you trip down the stairs on your way home and lose your leg," Yuichiro hollered. 

"I hope you trip over your balcony and fall five stories to your death." Shinoa yelled back.

"To hell with you."

"Whatever."

"Please don't worry," Yoichi assured Mika. "They're just fooling around."

"It's because they're fooling around that I'm worried." Mika mumbled. "I hope Shinoa does lose her leg and go to hell."

"I..." Yoichi quickly got up. "I have to go home it's really late! Bye!"

"If you see Shinoa on the way out tell her I hope she rots in hell." Yuichiro scoffed as Yoichi left.

"Are they gone now?" Mika mumbled quietly.

"Oh," Yuu softened his tone and expression. "Did you want to say something?"

"I just wanted to be alone with you."

Yuu blushed. "You'll get to be alone with me for the whole weekend."

"Yea," Mika quietly snuggled up with Yuu.

Did Yuu forget to ask me out? No... he wouldn't forget. What's taking him so long?

"Mika, is something wrong?"

"No nothing."

Hurry up and realize it, idiot!

"You look a bit upset."

"You're just over worrying, Yuu-chan."

Just ask me out already!

"Oh right," Yuu replied suddenly, causing Mika's heart to race. "It's getting late we should sleep."

"Idiot!" Mika accidentally said out loud, then covering his mouth while his ears turned red.

"Idiot?"

Mika took a deep breath. "Just... ask me out already."

"Let's wait for a better time alright?" Yuu decided. "I want it to be... special? You know? I'll ask you out, don't worry."

"Yea... okay," Mikaela mumbled, disappointed. "Let's go to bed."

"You're sleeping in my bed, right?" Yuu grinned. "Just like the old times?"

"I..." A smile spread across the blond's face. "I would love to, Yuu-chan"

--

...I am a a day late I'm sorry