Accidentally in Love with Andy Biersack

Start from the beginning

"sure" I said

"cool give me your address I'll be there in,... uh that depends on how far away you live" he said

"haha jfdkjakhg (random address I'm too lazy to think of)"

"Okay I'll be there in like half an hour" he said "cool see you later" I said "bye" Andy said.

~~~~~END OF PHONE CALL~~~~~

I quickly ran into my room and put my iPod on the dock and put it on shuffle then grabbed a black tanktop some grey skinny jeans and a black beanie. I don't really wear make up other than eye liner so I rimmed my eyes lightly then I pulled on my combat boots. I ran a straightener through my hair just getting the bottom and put in white plugs.

I started singing to 'If I'm James Dean You're Audrey Hepburn' by SWS, as I finished with my hair I looked up and saw Andy staring at me. "Oh shit how long have you been standing there" I asked "oh...not long" he said smirking "you lie" I said getting up and walking over to him. "You have the eyes of a liar" (a/n: my best friend always says that and I can't help but laugh) I said as I poked his chest.

He feigned hurt and covered the spot where I poked him with his hand and went to go poke me with the other "you really want to poke my chest, gez Andy at least buy me a drink first" I said jokingly and he just blushed and put his finger down. "So you ready to go" he asked "yeah" I said as I grabbed my wallet and iPod. We walked out to the living room "See ya later Lisa" I yelled as I grabbed my keys and shut the door.

We got in his black Scion FR-S and drove to his house with all the guys. We got in the door and a soaking wet Ashley was chasing CC "what the hell" Andy said to Jinxx who was sitting on the couch next to Jake. "Ashley had just finished his hair when CC dumped a bucket of water on him" Jinxx said "and you haven't stopped them" Andy said "I tried" Jinxx said exasperated.

As CC came running by again he grabbed me "Ahh!! you can't hurt me now, I'm holding a girl" CC screamed. "CC! that was my ear" I yelled back "hehe sorry" he said not letting me go "Ugh Andy grab her so I can kill CC" Ashley said. Andy pinched the bridge of his nose "both of you sit" he said and they did, CC with me still in his lap. "Okay Ashley you get to hit him once" Andy said "yes!" Ashley said "what why" CC whined "you know better than to throw water at him, you know how he is about his hair."

CC got up and put me down next to Andy who wrapped an arm around me, CC walked over to Ashley with his head down and then put his head up and hands behind his back. Ashley punched him once in the stomach "don't mess with my hair" Ashley said "fine I'll just hide your straightener next time" CC said. Ashley's glare was death "If you touch my straightener I will kill you" he said every word dripping with venom and he walked away.

Andy walked over to a couch with his arm still around me and sat down refusing to let go, not that I was gonna complain about it. "So what do you wanna do" he asked "I dunno it's your house" I said "We should play truth or dare" CC said "hey CC had a good idea" Ashley said smirking as he walked in the room and going over to sit by CC they playfully shoved each other "but I only agree if we play if you chicken you strip" Ashley said. "You okay with that" Andy asked me I just nodded hoping they wouldn't be assholes about it.

Everyone agreed so CC went first "Okay uhm Andy truth or dare" CC asked "truth" he said "is there anyone in this room you like in that way" CC said "yes" he said staring at me with a sexy grin. "Sarah truth or dare" Andy asked "dare" I said looking him in the eye "kiss me" he said still holding his gaze and grin. I leaned up and kissed his cheek. "Okay just to make things interesting only dares" Ashley said "perfect, Andy go kiss Ashley on the lips" I said still gazing at him.

He looked over at Ashley then took his shirt off. He moved his gaze from my eyes to my chest "take your bra off" he said. Just to show him I wasn't gonna back down from him I took off my red bra with black lace trim and looked at Andy he didn' think I would do it I dangled it for a second and then threw it in the middle of the room. Ashley then snatched it and said "ohh 32D".

By the time we decided to be done it was 4:30 and there was a lot of stuff that did happen that I would rather not repeat but Jake ended up in just his boxers, Jinxx in his pants, Ashley in his underwear, Andy in boxers, me in my top and undies, and CC is one sick fuck that didn't lose anything. "CC you are a sick man" I said reaching for my pants and pulling them on as everyone else was also getting dressed. I picked up my bra "uh, bathroom" I said "oh uh down the hall and to the left" Andy said.

"So what should we do now" I said as I sat down next to Andy again and he wrapped his arm around me again so I just cuddled into his side which made him smile contently. "Uh movies" Jinxx suggested "Batman" "Tim Burton" Andy and I yelled at the same time I think you know who yelled what. Andy and I looked at each other "I know nobody likes Robin but, Batman Forever" I said "deal" Andy said grinning.

After we finished watching it CC whined he was hungry so we ordered pizza then watched the rest of the Batman movies. At about ten CC and Jake fell asleep and Jinxx and Ashley went upstairs to sleep. We were watching The Dark Knight Rises when I noticed Andy staring at me, I looked up at him and got lost in his eyes then realized we were both slowly moving in.

As he leaned in he tilted his head, once he was an inch from my lips he nudged my nose to the side with his. I closed my eyes and felt his lips on mine they were warm with the exception of his lip ring. He cupped my cheek and let out a small moan then pulled away panting "I've been wanting to do that since I first saw you" he said. I just smiled and pecked his lips "Sarah, I know this is soon but will you be my girlfriend" he asked.

Let me know what you guys think, should I continue?