Co-stars (harry Styles)

"wake up tommo we have to get ready were meeting the rest of the cast today at 3:30 and it almost noon" my bestfriend eleanor yelled threw the door.

" tommo!" She yelled again banging on the door

" im up eleanor calm down" I yelled throwing my blankets off of me.

Hi my name is tommo rose, im a new actress, I live in a huge LA house with my best frien eleanor who isnt crazy enough and her boyfriend is the one and only louis tomlinson.

I have short pink and blue hair, brown eyes, thin an weight about 110.

Me and eleanor are staring in a movie that louis best mate harry is gonna be in so he got eleanor a part but luckly for myself I got my own part and scored the female main star part. Harrys the other one .

Im so exited, ive talked to harry an seen hin around but we dont really know eachother so hopefully we can get to know him a little better...

"tommo get out of the shower" eleanor yelled banging on the door

" okay" I said turning off the water

" hurry I need to go pee" she yelles gigling a little.

I grabed my towel an wraped it around me. As soon as I opened the door eleanor pushed me aside and ran straight for the toliet. I couldnt help but laugh.

I walked down the hall and went to my room, today were just getting together so I dont have to be to dressy. I go to my closet and grab some ripped up whitr skinny jeans, a tiny tank top that had lace on top and blue under neath an it only went to my belly button so I liked it. I grabbed my blue toms that match my hair and straightend my colorfull hair. I put light make up on and walked to the living room where louis was.

" oh hey, I didnt know you were gonna be here" i said with a ile on my face

" oh yea, umm harry an the boys are comming over for a while to if ypu dont mind" he said getting up

" no not at all" u said as we hugged tightly.

Me and louis were best friends, since he was always witj eleabor an so was I, I got to get to know him... Hes so funny.

Then I heard a knock in the door

" thatmust be the boys ill get it" he said pushing me down iny couch

"Bully" I yelled before jumping yp and chasing louis down the hall.when I cought up to him I jumped on his back causing him to loose hus balance as he opened the door

We jut laughed as liam, niall, zayn, and harry looked at us.

" hi" liam said with a smile on his face helping me up

" hey" I said smiling back

Me, louis, zayn, and niall were all best friends but I didnt realy know harry an niall sadley.

Harry helped louis up an we all walked to the living room laughing and being loud. Eleabor was in rhe shower so we all sat down an I turned the t.v on to spongebob.

" yay " harry yelled verry loydley causing all of us to laugh.

" does anyine want popcorn or a drink" I asked as I stud up

" yea both please" all of em said

" ill go with yoy to help you" harry said getting up following me

" so tommo, your my co-star... Your cute" he said verry chessy

"thank you I guess" I said awkwardly

" you kbow we have a bunch if kissing scenes, maybe we should practice" he said winking at me

" anytime baby" I said rerurning a wunk an walkin out with the popcorn as harry carried the drinks.

" I was serious" he said walking besides me

" so was I" I said flirting just a little, i found harry verry good looking and cute, u could even say I gave a small crush but everyone knoes hes a little player. We got back to the living room an gave everyone their stuff. They all said thanks an eat an drank it. An hour past an eleanor finally came out

" lets go all yoy sexy beast" she said winking. We got up an left. We went to the meeting an talked about the movie. I was dramatic funnyish romance. Its called saved...